FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New stock

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Was just wondering if the new stock will be posted on Club Shop website tomorrow or is that when it arrives because on our website it says it will be available from 1st week of December which is today, because it is the 1st week of December as 1st December is tomorrow?

Hope i haven't confused anyone :) :) .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be listed when it arrives, and is expected during the first week in December...which would mean any time in the next week.

Only caveat to that is that Errea are notorious for not delivering when they say they will, so be patient and I'm sure the club will let us know as soon as they have it.

Ive decided im coming up on the 12th, kill two birds as ill get to the Raith game and get my new gear that i fancy.

Intrigued to see what stuff we get in.

You should in fact kill three birds since this is also scheduled to be Ross Tokely's 500th game for Caley Thistle.

(I now imagine that some grumpy old mann will complain that this thread has been dragged off topic :P ;) :lol::lol: )

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Ive decided im coming up on the 12th, kill two birds as ill get to the Raith game and get my new gear that i fancy.

Intrigued to see what stuff we get in.

You should in fact kill three birds since this is also scheduled to be Ross Tokely's 500th game for Caley Thistle.

(I now imagine that some grumpy old mann will complain that this thread has been dragged off topic :D :D :lol::lol: )

Well done mate, what a way to jinx it.....i blame you!!! :P :(

Can i get a 12-18mth ICT top for Mini Georgeios, I cant seem to find one anywhere... the last time i looked in the shop the lady said she didnt know if they would do baby toddler stuff...

anyone got an update on this? are you able to reserve anything guessing that there will prob be a mad rush for the stuff when it comes in.

Aye, time is ticking on for folk getting the stuff in time for christmas. Hopefully it'll arrive soon so that the club don't miss out on a cash boost from folk buying stuff as gifts.

Not sure when our contract with Errea is next up for discussion but I hope the club actually take the discussion to them in several ways .......

I dont know if it still happens, but for years we had to have a bond in place at the start of each season that would actually guarantee payment to Errea before they would ship stock to us and even then most of our stuff has deadlines months ahead of when it should be and long lead times for the actual delivery. they have - in my opinion - always treated us like something nasty on the bottom of their designer Italian shoes.

Next time, if we actually stay with Errea (something I would personally prefer not to do anyway), I think we should forcefully put forward some terms of our own rather than meekly agree to the crap service we are getting now.

1. We have been customers for many years and assuming there is no on-going and consistent failure to pay our bills, the bond should be scrapped.

2. Deadlines for ordering stock should be reduced. We currently have to order several months in advance, especially when we change our strip. I can understand a decent lead time at the start of the season as they do have to setup for a new design but not as long as it is now, especially as our strip is one of their default designs.

3. If we are to acceopt a long lead time when the new strip comes out, then the club should have a larger say in that strip design. Although we ultimately choose our own strips, they seem to be from the default ranges that will appear in the next year's catalogue. The club should be provided with the PSD files for the next season and allowed a bit more creative freedom in the design.

4. Deliveries are random at best and it seems our orders are dispatched in a very haphazard way as and when they feel like it. The club must insist on guaranteed delivery times. If we order by day "X" we will receive by day "Y". If delivery is not received by then, then Errea are liable for a penalty for each day it is late. Perhaps we should send our own club shop staff out to Italy to show them how it should be done ! This order is a very good example of the s*** service we have come to accept. Darren ordered more stock in November and as per the release, we expected it by the start of December. Every day it fails to arrive - especially at this time of the year - the club are losing sales as people get very nervous about waiting until the last minute and may just go and buy something else (from someone else) as a present for the person who was going to get some ICT gear.

Not had any more news from club, but if Errea dispatched it on the 7th as they said they would (and we all know how reliable they can be) then it shouldn't be far away.

Depends where it was dispatched from..

Wasn't in today.

I just gave Darren a shout to see if he had an update and, as I feared, Errea are ersing us around.

Past experience has taught me to be careful about going to bat for the club on these things, but as I have been in the office when Darren has been on the phone to them etc. then I have no qualms whatsoever about backing them here and saying that Darren has done, and continues to do, all he can to get the merchandise here as soon as he can.

He'll keep me up to date and will ensure that we know as soon as the stock arrives.

We really need to bin Errea if they continually LIE to us about the fact that the stock has actually been sent out in the first place. This is not the first time. They have (allegedly) done it for years ... but it should be the LAST time.

Maybe our lawyers can stop working on the Niculae matter for a few minutes and figure out just how (or if) Errea are in breach of contract. There must be something in there about timely delivieries and/or accuracy of information supplied to the club.

Poor Darren ordered this stuff in more or less his first day or two after Mike left and like others before him is getting LIED to by Errea. By my reckoning, they have now said it was dispatched on at least 3 different dates and yet it still sits in the factory (allegedly).

As I said above, the lack of delivery of this stock, that contains new lines that fans have continually asked for, is costing the club money and we should be taking Errea to task on this rather than sitting back like we have always done, tugging on our forelocks and being greatful for even the most meagre bit of service from these clowns. They need to be held accountable for their own inadequacy or we need to get them to **** ... one or the other.

Guest Mahonio

How much of each item is coming in because if there isn't a lot then i might reserve the Winter Jacket, without seeing it though, in case i miss out. Do you think that would be a good idea or not?

This is true, the club will lose money in many ways the longer the stuff takes to come in.

I have a free weekend coming up, so thought i would make the journey up for the Rovers game and also buy alot of the new kit. Thats pointless now and not going to happen as it doesnt justify coming up considering ill be up for the county game.

I go to all the aways, but make journeys up the A9 if theres a reason (eg like buying kit), my band dont have a gig, or a good game. This was one of them, but now no point.

Scotty has nailed it....i say we get errea on our terms, or get somone else that would be glad of our custom.

Edited by Kylef

Scotty has nailed it....i say we get errea on our terms, or get somone else that would be glad of our custom.

While I agree Errea's service is appalling to say the least, however with our volume would anyone be grateful of our custom, perhaps the club went to Errea as they gave us the best option due to our low volume.

We really need to bin Errea if they continually LIE to us about the fact that the stock has actually been sent out in the first place. This is not the first time. They have (allegedly) done it for years ... but it should be the LAST time.

Maybe our lawyers can stop working on the Niculae matter for a few minutes and figure out just how (or if) Errea are in breach of contract. There must be something in there about timely delivieries and/or accuracy of information supplied to the club.

Poor Darren ordered this stuff in more or less his first day or two after Mike left and like others before him is getting LIED to by Errea. By my reckoning, they have now said it was dispatched on at least 3 different dates and yet it still sits in the factory (allegedly).

As I said above, the lack of delivery of this stock, that contains new lines that fans have continually asked for, is costing the club money and we should be taking Errea to task on this rather than sitting back like we have always done, tugging on our forelocks and being greatful for even the most meagre bit of service from these clowns. They need to be held accountable for their own inadequacy or we need to get them to **** ... one or the other.

Thank god there's someone else here who despises Errea. I dont think that they have ever sent anything on time to date.

Stock is now definitely in transit (club have a tracking number).

Darren has asked that I pass on his apologies and he will ensure that the new merchandise is available to people as soon as they can when it arrives....which will, unfortunately, be next week now.