FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Official - County game is OFF

strathyjags

Regardless of the actual game, I have to say how impressed I was with Highland Council as opposed to Edinburgh's - the main roads round here are shocking and apparently last night it was just pure sheet ice on the way to the Forth Road Bridge from Edinburgh, and the journey was actually taking hours when it should take about 10 minutes. So well done Inverness.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Dad had got a copy of one. Think he was down at the ground during the week.

They had gone to print before we played Dundee so they were a good few days before the game,

I see ICT aren't selling tickets for Saturday yet, cause of the fact they feel that its highly unlikely to go ahead.

I popped in and bought ours on the 31st

I thought that they were on sale, cause they would've been before this weather hit, but I couldn't get one. Apparently Motherwell requested 2000 tickets be available for their end, and they've only sold 200.

I think its crazy buying tickets for games that wont be anywhere near to selling out with the weather the way it is .

I wanted to get my regular seat. Nothing crazy about that.