FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bye Bye Doogie!

collectiveaction

Read that on P&B, not sure if it is a wind up or whether there is any truth in it given his history with Accies fans. reported offer of 25K

The Daily Express seems to agree with P&B and the OP, though I'm not sure if that adds any credibility to the rumour.

25k offer is a joke for Imrie!! Glad to see we arent as desperate for money as some people think. Although if we dont get money for him now, i want him signed up with another contract preferably!

Was also reported in the Daily Star.

25k offer is a joke for Imrie!! Glad to see we arent as desperate for money as some people think. Although if we dont get money for him now, i want him signed up with another contract preferably!

Was also reported in the Daily Star.

To get any money for him is a bonus

Would imagine it will free up cash to bring in Duff, should he want to come back.

Now if we can get Barrowman of the wage bill then it will be the perfect January but i shant hold my breath.