FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Attendance on Tuesday?

hobopete

What do we all reckon the attendance will be on the Tuesday? Plus is the game all-ticket?

Would be nice to see a full house for what is probably the biggest Highland derby ever! I'm thinking it will be around 5500 but am unsure whether I'm being optimistic or whether we'll be closer to a sellout. Thoughts?

As it's a midweek match I doubt it will sell out, but surely a healthy crowd will be in attendance.

5.5K seems about right. It's certainly the most meaningful derby ever.

Tuesday night will effect the numbers with kids not allowed to go by some twisted parents. However, some will go with it being the holidays and nae school to get up to.

Its the MOST important North Derby ever, and I expect a lot of caravaners to come on holiday. 6500 I think, with ICT getting the first league win over the traveling domestic dwellers.

Ive heard that some of the horse and cart fans are already in transit from the west of Ross

A few of the carvan dwellers I know are not going due to the gate prices and the fact they don't want to give us their money. Crazy logic if you consider a good number sat in the south stand last season for that Falkirk game. I think the crowd will be 5200.

I do believe tickets are going well. And with the ones already sold for the original game the crowd may well be approaching capacity, if you know what I mean, as they can't sell them twice.

Actually, just had a thought. Bought a ticket for my pal for the original match, will the original ticket be fine or will I need to get this changed?

Your ticket should be fine, best to check with the powers that be though.

considering there was just under 3,300 at the County v Dundee match, then I think anything over 5000 will be good, thats 2000 main stand 2000 north and 1000 countay away fans.

County have just had 3 home fixtures in a week, so the social loan has long run out so maybe less than 1000

Hold onto your hats folks. Have had 3 mates asking if we are taking our kids to the game tomorrow. Ofcourse was the answer, Why? i responded. Seemingly they have been trying to get tickets today over the phone without even getting through. Seemingly engaged all day long. tICKET OFFICE closes at 4 I think, and after that they got the reception and were told that it was sold out, nae tickets left!!!!!! That would be over 7000 then!!!

have emailed the club for clarification and will post any response here.

Personally I would imagine ticket confusion will reign supreme tomorrow (and that is not a dig at the club) ! The original fixture was approaching a sell-out and if those tickets are valid (which I believe they are) then the game would technically have been (virtually) sold out since January.

The only tickets the club would have had available would be any that were left for the original game plus any that people sent back or returned in person asking for a refund. I would guess there will be plenty of people who did not return their original tickets but are unable to go so the tickets may well have sold out but there will be plenty of empty seats. Not sure what, if anything the club can do about selling those to "walk-up" fans.