FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Addicted

TopSix

Aye, looking at the top of the Division 1 table gives you a warm and satisfying feeling.

:004:

It does and its a wonderful feeling but i'm also starting to want more and more football now. I can't even wait until Tuesday night to see if we're still going to be top by 4, 5 or 7 points. I'm lucky to be going to 3 out of the last 6 matches as i've missed a fair part of the season but i'm just thinking "HURRY UP AND WIN THE LEAGUE SO I DON'T HAVE TO PANIC ANY LONGER"

I also get a warm feeling when gaping at the league table..................................

................wait a minute though, I also got a warm feeling when Foran scored the winner on Saturday.

Curse this league table! I'm in for another sleepless night. Half thinking now about heading up to the QoS game on Saturday from London. How far is it from Glasgow by train down there? (off topic I know)