who do you want to drop?

Misher23

Killie play at home to Falkirk on the last day of the season. I would like to see Falkirk three points behind Killie, four behind St Mirren and a goal difference of 4 with Killie. I would to see Falkirk winning 4-0, their fans singing 'we're staying up' but with one minute of added time remaining against 9 man Killie find Killie pump a poor aimless cross into the box for it to strike the referee and go into the net sending Falkirk down.

Unfortunately Killie go to St Mirren next week and also travel to Aberdeen with a dreadful away record. Somehow I think Killie will go down and thereafter go into administration.

I'd rather Killie went down, it's a far worse trip than either St Mirren or Falkirk.

Falkirk is a better day out than Kilmarnock and a lot closer so I'll say kilmarnock.

Funny that, I think Killie's one of the best days out - maybe it's because I don't have to find my way back to Edinburgh once I've finally stumbled off the train at Glasgow Central.

I don't much like either of the new grounds at Falkirk or Paisley, and Falkirk's is probably the harder of the two to get to, but on the basis of the free buses running from Behind the Wall and the fact that their fans tend to be a bit more generous about us on P&B, I'd say I want Falkirk to stay up and St Mirren to go down.

I agree with Mary. The only good thing about the Paisley soap dodgers is watching Rossco play out of his skin against them. Half of them weren't born or were away shoplifting the day he crocked Kerr.

I agree with Mary. The only good thing about the Paisley soap dodgers is watching Rossco play out of his skin against them. Half of them weren't born or were away shoplifting the day he crocked Kerr.

I'm wi you O' learned One.............can't stand the St. Midden w*nk support, don't even get me started on Mcpherson :P :D

I would like Falkirk to go down simply because I think we would do better against Midden and Killie.

Yip I would agree with that plus form an alcholics perspective there are no pubs within walking distance of falkirk - shurely such an important factor has to swing the final vote.

Want the two teams that will struggle most next season to stay up. Think that would be Killie and Falkirk, so St Midden to go down. Partly because I would love to be the team to put Falkirk down at the end of the season, due to a bad decision by a ref conned by a tangle of legs when Rooney is looking for the advantage of the extra man. I would then intruct the players to go down with an assumed head knock every time they went into our box for the rest of the game, and us all to chant to Mr Steven Presly that it was him that taught us how to spoil a game. I have a long long memory for those who cheat against us. Lennon, Elvis and Darren Mackie come to mind most