FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Markus Paatelainen

I see ex-ICT player Markus Paatelainen was playing for Finnish side FC Honka in the Europa League game last night against Bangor City. The game ended 1-1 and unfortuntely for Markus after he was brought down in the penalty box he missed the resultant penalty.

Good to see him back playing though....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

I see ex-ICT player Markus Paatelainen was playing for Finnish side FC Honka in the Europa League game last night against Bangor City. The game ended 1-1 and unfortuntely for Markus after he was brought down in the penalty box he missed the resultant penalty.

Good to see him back playing though....

Apparently Marcus attemped to bangor it down the middle but was put off by the honka of a vuvuzela and skied it. Basically it was a poor finnish.

Too injury prone !! FFS the guy was lucky not to have lost his leg in the game against Elgin . I was at the game with a few of my Cowdenbeath supporting friends and the sound of the poor mans leg snapping will stay with me for a very long time .

I see that Honka were silenced by a last minute winner for Bangor in the 2nd leg of this tie. The Finnish side were actually winning until they took Paatelinen off and then conceded 2 late goals, but that has GOT to be coincidence, surely.