FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Question St Mirren

big man

It would appear that the St Mirren game is an all ticket match, The St Mirren website say and I quote "home fans can purchase their tickets from some counter." Inverness fans can pickup their tickets from another counter"

I read into this we have to purchase our tickets before we go to the game. This info from St Mirren website ticket info.

Any thoughts?

It would appear that the St Mirren game is an all ticket match, The St Mirren website say and I quote "home fans can purchase their tickets from some counter." Inverness fans can pickup their tickets from another counter"

I read into this we have to purchase our tickets before we go to the game. This info from St Mirren website ticket info.

Any thoughts?

Why not just phone the St. Mirren ticket office to find out ?

I seem to recall there being a bit of an odd setup with St. Mirren where you had to go to one window to buy your ticket then you present it at the turnstyle. Maybe that's what they are getting at?

The last time I had to buy a ticket at a window and go through a door was in a quaint little back street just off the Canal in Amsterdam.

Then you stood in a queue did you IHE?

And , once in the door you found there were windows all along the street with exotic animals on view? Is that right, then?

But , the fifty million dollar question ...."what did you do next, pray?" :tongue:

It was a bit like the Hibs game really - I went in filled with apprehension, exhileration and anticipation - "buzzing" - indulged in the usual foreplay but it was all over quite quickly - and then a couple of yellow coloured peeple through me out on the street, took ma ticket and I adjourned to the nearest pub.

Then you stood in a queue did you IHE?

And , once in the door you found there were windows all along the street with exotic animals on view? Is that right, then?

But , the fifty million dollar question ...."what did you do next, pray?" :tongue:

It was a bit like the Hibs game really - I went in filled with apprehension, exhileration and anticipation - "buzzing" - indulged in the usual foreplay but it was all over quite quickly - and then a couple of yellow coloured peeple through me out on the street, took ma ticket and I adjourned to the nearest pub.

Johndo, I've now got this mental image stuck in my head that is so bad I'm tempted to perform a hammer/ fork self lobotomy to get rid of it. I reckon you can survive 90 mins at the Methadome no bother at all. It's Paisley for God's sake, unacceptable behaviour starts at shooting people, and then gets serious after that.

Good heavens IHE - you have a habit of bringing back my fondest and often most humiliating memories.

Like that time up the Herbertstrasse in Hamburg, at the age of 20,when I looked at the buxom older woman, saw, went in and then was told I could not touch the sticky-out parts.

It was all downhill after that and the wilt in the tilt in the kilt became severe.Sigh! Will someone tell Croylo to read this since he might learn something very valuable from the experience.... :getmecoat: