FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo & Bayne

Stevie

I think some of us get a bit hung up on what Dargo done for us last season. Ok he scored 20 goals, a good few in partnership with Brewster. This season hes got 5 so far. In 5 seasons with Killie he only scored 22 so I wouldnt say he was a prolific goal scorer. I haven't seen much thought for a Bayne Wyness partnership. Maybe that would work better.

Bayne probably hasn't scored 20 goals over his entire career!!  :006:

Find some facts before spouting crap man. Bayne has scored 29 in his career so far. 12 of which were with ICT.

I was wondering if you know his goals per minutes played ratio.

Aye but target-man type centre-forwards invariably don't have great scoring records.

Joe Jordan being a prime example,

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Aye but target-man type centre-forwards invariably don't have great scoring records.

Joe Jordan being a prime example,

BAYNE FOR COUNTY

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

So he is, he is good for scoring goals , he is good for assists, he is good for effective ariel attacks, he's good for his technical ability, he is good for his shot accuracy, he is good for recognising hat he is nowhere good for SPL so therefore oes in on his days off for extra practice.........God loves a trier but if you cant perform to the level expected then drop down a level FOR EVERYBODIES SAKE.

It's always the same guys who come in for the criticism. only forgotten when he scores against Rangers, not for the first time either. Alex is right, get off the players backs, constant nagging week in week out does nothing for them but knock the confidence out of them. seldom do we see Dargo being criticised or Parky, even reserves become better players without playing, but in reality, everyone has off days. Dargs missed a penalty, hey ho, makes him a better person does it? He gets credit for making runs off the ball and flicks that don't work whereas Bayne does the grafting and gets slaughtered because Dargo can't read what Bayne is trying to do........so who's fault is that? make your own mind up, but it's always the same guy who gets slated for it.

Well, for all the snipers, I hope CC puts Bayne on as a sub when we are one nil down with fifteen minutes to go and he scores a hat-trick, unwitnessed by the hordes who left early because the long ball was not working and Russeldinho's passing was suspect, Blackie was sent off for a second late lunge, Tokely was out of position cos he was supporting the forwards, Dodsy had given away the penalty that put us behind, Dargoa and Wyness both missed penalties for us and Brown's kicking was awry, Hastings had gone to Canada, Golly made an appearance and the invisible man was nowhere to be seen, Rankin kept Morgan out and displayed all his old first division player of the year skills, oh nearly forgot, Grantie played ok, cos he is local.

Aye, the future is bright

'Aye but target-man type centre-forwards invariably don't have great scoring records.

Joe Jordan being a prime example, '

What about Hartson / Sutton / Hateley ?

' Hastings had gone to Canada'

Really?

OK then, being positive:

Graham, you're a world class player. It's lucky for us the SPL gets very little coverage on TV otherwise Juve would be in for you. I was exaggerating after the United game last week when I said you could trap it further than I could pass it. I can pass it further than you can trap it. It's just that Denzil is even better. He's solar system class, or Milky Way class, or Galaxy class, or any kind of chocolate you can name.

Recently I found some footage of him playing against us for Arbroath in div 1. Obviously he was world class in that game and put Denzil & Ritchie in the shade, and Arbroath beat us too, but he never scored  :010: