FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Muir of Ord Friendly

CaleyStag

ach am sittin at home watchin come dine wiv ma lady lovin the banter on this thread

keep it up

incidently one ov the contestants tonight is servin up a feast ov bucket rubbish which i reckon would sum up the pre match meal over the bridge this season :-D

Team is Scott Mathieson, Andrew Skinner, Ryan Watson, Mathew Cooper, Stephen MacKenzie, OTJ, Liam Polworth, Conor Pepper, Kevin Buchan, Ryan Christie, Kyle Whyte. 8-0 btw. Cooper.

Edited by Caley

Enjoyable game. Great to see so many of our young players playing really well. Ryan Christie is going to be a star as is Liam Polworth. OTJ strolled through the game helping the young lads throughout. Hard to say anything about the defence but they coped well with the little that Muir of Ord threw at them.

Martin Laing, Matthew Murphy, Jay Cheyne and someone called "Fergie" (Calum Ferguson maybe?) came on in the second half. "Fergie" looks a great prospect too.

Their keeper had a load of good saves to keep the score respectable :tongueincheek: . Could have been 15 or 16.

I enjoyed it. Bit surreal though seeing an international like Jones playing in what is essentially a public park though! Ryan Christie was good, as was that Connor Pepper and that Polworth runs he's swimming lol! He played well though mind. The keeper pulled off one great save as well. A decent performance.

Enjoyable game. Great to see so many of our young players playing really well. Ryan Christie is going to be a star as is Liam Polworth. OTJ strolled through the game helping the young lads throughout. Hard to say anything about the defence but they coped well with the little that Muir of Ord threw at them.

Martin Laing, Matthew Murphy, Jay Cheyne and someone called "Fergie" (Calum Ferguson maybe?) came on in the second half. "Fergie" looks a great prospect too.

Their keeper had a load of good saves to keep the score respectable :tongueincheek: . Could have been 15 or 16.

yeah it is calum ferguson, where was he playing?

Right-sided attacking midfielder. Went past his man a few times and put a good cross into the box. Was definitely impressed with him. Maybe needs another year at youth level though.

On last night's showing I would take Ryan Christie and Matty Cooper into the first team squad for this season.

Two feckin points - I thought it was a wind up as I can never get a feckin wireless signal in Muir of Ord - and it should have stated 0-1 :banana:

Buchan, Buchan who the feck is Kevin Buchan ??

I suppose you tell everyone we beat Celtic "one - three" in the Scottish Cup in February 2000?

You always put your own team first when relating scores. Good try at masking your ignorance of our youth squad though!