FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

For The Really SAD

Ten4

I thought I would share with you my sad situation ! and to open a topic for ALL to share any of their similar sadness !

This saturday the cup tie at the Global Energy Stadium in Dingwall between Ross County and Caley Thistle is just about sold out!

I wont be buying a ticket, BUT it is also `live` on BBC television however I wont be watching it, HEY, it is sure to be on Radio Sports Moray Firth or BBC Sportsound full exciting up to the minute commentary! No I will not be listening ! What about internet or mobile phone updates ! Nope not for me !! Whats my SAD problem? :cry: Somebodys got to work on Saturday !!!!!!!!!!

OK, just for you, this Saturday I've re-arranged the fixture list...we're playing Celtic (you wouldn't believe how difficult that was to arrange at short notice). The tinks match is next Saturday. No excuses now!

Thankyou for thinking of me so promptly with a touch of humour, however I did mean Saturday week.

(PS - always delighted tho to miss anything to do with Celtic)

I think I know this person Ten4. He (gender may be questionable) has a stall in Forres market selling his art. The said art is a decorative macrame zoo made entirely out of the cranial nerve ends of Dutch surrealists. These nerve ends can only be harvested during Fridays neurological surgery at Raigmore and must be fresh when worked with. Hence the absence on Saturday....all in the name of art. Extraordinary! I must say the products are very good. Mine is a walrus called Van Perse