FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC U20s

TopSix

Looking forward to seeing what team we put out today... and if the likes of Foran plays.

I wonder if Hearts under 20s will play today, considering their full team are due to play v. St Mirren on Wednesday night.

From Twitter....

Final score:

Partick Thistle 4-2 Inverness Caley Thistle.

But the result is academic, and I'd say the same even if we'd won 4-2.

Greenhalgh got the 2nd near the end when we were 4-1 behind. Two goals for him today - he's starting to look the part and this will do wonders for his confidence.

I hope he's on the bench on Sunday.

Very youthful team fielded today.

Cammy Mackay

Connor Pepper

Joe Gorman

Daniel Devine

Calum Howarth

Jason Brown

Ali Sutherland

Ryan Christie

Ben Greenhalgh 

Adam Evans

Calum Ferguson

I'd imagine that these are the guys who haven't been selected for the squad for Sunday, with Hughes not wishing to risk any injury to the 16 he has in mind.

• Agree 2

Agree - I can't see JH risking any of his first choices for Sunday in this game, so I reckon there a clues in this team. Foran might just be kept up his sleeve: if he is anywhere near being fit I'd stick him on the bench, just so that he's in the dressing room.

Was at the game today and it was a really good performance from the U20 team. Final score was 3-0 to ICT, Adam Evans getting 2 goals today and Ryan Christie getting one also.

For me today I thought Danny Williams was man of the match. He played centre mid today but put in a tremendous shift and based on that performance it was really unfortunate that he never played last Sunday. Carl Tremarco played a part in the game today and he done good today despite playing only a couple days after the semi final but he was good none the less. What we are showing is that we actually have great depth within our squad.

The most pleasing aspect for me today was the counter attacks and I thought we done really well catching Killie out with that. Killie had Ismael Bouzid in their defence who was really good but our front line was much better. I watched Russell Latapy coaching the U20 team before the game and he was coaching the team with specifically counter attacks and it was a breath of fresh air to watch after seeing how well it worked out during the game - Russell Latapy going to be a great appointment for us.

I have to mention Stephen Rennie aswell, I think he is only 15/16 but he came on around the last 10 minutes and got the assist for Adam Evans, looks like one for the future.

The future is definitely bright!

• Agree 1