FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium Catering

caleyboy

What on earth happened with the catering on Saturday? The Qs before the match and at half-time were huge and many fans were told by stewards to go to their seats when the match started/resumed.

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 1

What on earth happened with the catering on Saturday? The Qs before the match and at half-time were huge and many fans were told by stewards to go to their seats when the match started/resumed.

The stewards were on a massive power trip. Really, really poor show after recent months where things had improved dramatically.

The stewards were on a massive power trip. Really, really poor show after recent months where things had improved dramatically.

TS, can you PM me with details of what happened with stewards on saturday and I'll bring it up with the club.

Thanks.

I waited 30 mins in the que for the servery for the north stand two girls working really hard but third girl seemed to be organising stock, cups and stuff felt sorry for the two working but also agree the stewards were insisting we all qued in a particular fashion, which from my previous experience with another football club, made no difference to helping the problem. understand its difficult to know how many are going to be there which does not help but a little bit of a "plan B" might have helped.

Catering for the north stand has been shyte since they stopped us going under the main stand for shop/toilets, you either have to leave 5-6 mins before half time to have any chance of being back before the restart.

Catering for the north stand has been shyte since they stopped us going under the main stand for shop/toilets, you either have to leave 5-6 mins before half time to have any chance of being back before the restart.

Before the hearts match I witnessed a steward giving a young mum a hard time because she wanted to take her young son into the main stand so he could go to the toilet. The steward told her to go round to the toilets behind the 'west stand'. It was really disappointing to see. Especially since the doors at the main stand were open. We could really do with Kenny coming down to the north stand to check how things are going.

Please, if anyone wants an official comment from the club, ask me and I'll bring it up with them (it doesn't matter whether or not you are a member of Caley Jags Together) To date, no one has asked me.

Why is such an obeese nation so obssesed by eating pies at a football match? For goodness sake your only at the ground for a couple of hours so if the queues are too long, do your body mass index a favour and dont bother.

Look at it another way. Going to football costs about 20 - 30p a minute. So why spend a large part of the game standing in a pie queue and very possibly missing a goal into the bargain?

• Agree 1

Why is such an obeese nation so obssesed by eating pies at a football match? For goodness sake your only at the ground for a couple of hours so if the queues are too long, do your body mass index a favour and dont bother.

Look at it another way. Going to football costs about 20 - 30p a minute. So why spend a large part of the game standing in a pie queue and very possibly missing a goal into the bargain?

I went up to the catering van to try and buy a salad but they never had any. I was pure raging so I was.