FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County v Dundee

L_G

Anyone up for a wee away day tomorrow.  A couple of us are planning the short trip over the bridge to bolster the Dundee support.  Heilandee has graced our ground on many occasions, so we thought we could repay the favour.  See you in the Mallard for pre match drinkies.  :003:

Good to see LG and Maime at the Mallard,sorry you didnae get to see the standard oh fitba yiv come to expect in the SPL ,thought we did enough to win the game but as they say ,if ya dont finish....whit ya think oh Cowie , dinnae think he's as good as Robertson (No  8 ) but ehm biased hope Mrs paulibee's  nite oot went well

just hope ye's dae the job next Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Jeeez... H/Dee ..Do you have to watch that kind of stuff every week.....?  That must be the worst game I've ever seen....

Cowie was pretty anonymous right enough.... Agree about Robertson....

Eh'v seen worse last season!!!!!! ya better believe it  :008:

why you no drop in the Mallard for the Craic?

Guest county_mad

do u now know why i dont think to much of him!

***** game to watch fair play to the dundee fans that wer in the terracing must of been freezing  :clapping02:

Anyone know who the giant Dundee centre half is? My old man was very impressed with him and the tiny right back

Kevin Macdonald,Scotland under 19 player,highly rated, Celtic made a bid for him last year(£75,000) but thankfully got knocked back.Didn't think he had a great game yesterday,as Wyness shuffle says Jay Shields was the wee guy , brother of Dean Shields who county just signed from Gretna but wisnae playin yesterday as he got sent off last week v Clyde

I thought McDonald looked good for Dundee - wasn't severely tested right enough, but he looked the part... can you mind Ian Ure, H/Dee... Could he be a grandson....!!..??

I also thought the County keeper looked useful....he wasn't severely tested either, but did command his area pretty well.....

Guest Arab4Ever

Just as well the Dundee fans didnt phone the cops on you Caley fans like they did when a few Arabs went up to the game last season. They were donating a cheque to the Ross County Youth Team at half time and went on with a Utd flag for a photo. The Dundee fans went mental and phoned the fuzz :026: