FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lets all laugh at County

SMEE

An' I'm no laughin' either.  This was a sad day for highland football.  relegation is no fun for any fan or club unless they're going from the Premiership to the Championship and picking up £20 million from Sky on the way.

I ain't laughing either.

And who was the guy in the ICT shirt that ran onto the pitch at the end giving the County fans  the V's?  That idiot was an embarrassment and spoiled the good name of our fans.  :020:

I ain't laughing either.

And who was the guy in the ICT shirt that ran onto the pitch at the end giving the County fans  the V's?  That idiot was an embarrassment and spoiled the good name of our fans.  :020:

Agreed!

There was more than one, i saw at least two ICT strips run onto the pitch at full time, no need for it.

I echo the point that it is indeed a sad day for Highland football.

this isnt a bad day for highland clubs at all, its just a bad day for ross county and after their results this year its what they deserve.  between the 4 ex highland league clubs (counting caley and thistle as one) theres been 6 promotions, 5 sfl trophies (including the challenge cups county and ourselves won) and just 1 relegation.  its to be expected, its football, they overspent for years and have failed to sustain division 1 form during a season where theyve had to make cut backs.

that last sentence isnt a fact thats lost on the rest of scottish football, nobody thinks they got relegated purely for being diddy sheepshaggers and in no way does their troubles reflect upon us.

by all means feel bad for there support as football fans, as you would the saints, but dont get all misty eyed about them representing the highlands please!  we play in the national league now and should worry about ourselves alone, let them squirm in their own mess

Certainly didn't seem like top playing bottom the day....absolutely nothing between those 2 teams. TBH County did no way deserve to lose the game ! Was hoping St J's would get the promo as it would've been a wee short journey away game for us next season. But having now seen Gretna there's nothin there that should worry ICT for next season.

As for Don Cowie he looked very ordinary, but I was impressed with county's no.7 Gardyne.

PS I think County have already started making cutbacks for next season.......there was no hot food left by way before half time !!!!! :008:

and 6200 ???????...........aye right !

Was at Dingwall today, fair enjoyed the game from a neutral point,I am genuinely sorry to see County go down,they really gave it a go and had a tremendous support to try and spur them on, Gretna on the other hand undoubtedly deserve to be promoted as the points total doesnt lie,leagues are won over the distance not in one game, but from a club and supporters point of view if there is a less passionate and less supportive bunch of followers  in the land (small handfull exepted) i've not come across them.

I was talking about our pre-season warm-ups! :rolleyes02:

At least when they were in Division 1 they were competitive!

Division 2, and possibly part-time football for them now! 

Not really much point!

Au contraire lesser mortale.......I think it will have the opposite effect. Part time players will be even more up for beating an SPL team!