• Elgin City
    • Peterhead
    • ICT
    • Clach
    • Aberdeen
    • Rangers
    • Celtic
    • Other

Even the most ardent ICT supporter has probably got at least a passing interest in some other team - perhaps a childhood error, or a past loyalty when living elsewhere, or even a sense of sympathy towards some inferior local team.

Perhaps parental pressure forced you to follow one of the OF until you saw the light.

Or maybe you're a supporter of some other team and you just visit this forum because you have only a passing interest in ICT.

So what is/are your diddy team(s), and why? You can vote for up to 3 teams. (if I've done this right!)

Having watched both Caley and Thistle pre merger and supported ICT since the merger (except against Dundee) they will always be my wee team,it's affy confusing tho when yer big teams in the league below yer wee team  :tic01:

Queen of the South for me too ... good bunch of supporters ... other team would be Toronto FC .... maybe not a diddy team in terms of finances/stadium etc but the level of play is below SPL.

I like to see Milan win but I couldn't care less if they did or not so that's as close to a passing interest in another team as I would get. I might support Cove or Inverurie next season as well.

Elgin City because of my family links to the club and Feyenoord Rotterdam aswell when I cant sleep and find myself watching the Dutch league on five, We could do with Hank Timmer to fill in for Brown instead of Mikey Fraser  :015:

after caley n liverpool i quite like morton bn to a few games down at cappielow due to a family living down there. i duno if i would class them as a diddy team tho :024: but for certain they have deffinatly got one heck of a fantastic vocal support!! sorry to say this but they would put our loyal army to shame, then again thats not to hard :016:

living with a queen of the south fan this year, i've developed a wee soft spot for them. i was really pleased when they managed to escape relegation after looking like going down all season

and i also developed a passive hatred of gretna..