FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BEBO

Guest paynis69

Guest paynis69

i being a bebo user have found many useless "bebo bands" made by a few of our young faithful (Bless them). this is all good and well, but there seems to be heaps of them, all very small. i was thinking maybe we sould make a mega bebo band, and theres only one man for the job....... IHE.

captin IHE we call upon you in this time of ruff bebo seas to stear us in the right direction. please join this bebo crap so that our yoofs know the real meaning of ict (they are somewhat half ict half old firm sometimes :017:)

here is a post i posted on some of the bebo bands to get our attention;

you younger fans have much too learn, theres songs to be learnt, dingwallites to be beaten, old firm fans to be humiliated ecetera ectera haha. consult the wise one before makeing moves on the world wide web young ones, he goes by the name of immortal howden ender on the hms sneck website, i am one of his henchmen, we should all follow his ways,he is the grand master. i wil b in touch with him shortly to get him to set up a bebo band, you should all abandon your battle stations an join the mothership

yours caley thistlely

ashley payne (deck member of the hms sneck)

shal update soon if ihe joins bebo

lets do this.............................................

I have been on a number of these bands pages and I am really quite impressed at the effort thats been put in. There is one lad who constantly updates his page with news and scores etc and I am very impressed at how well he does. These guys enjoy there bands so let them have there fun, remember there is a younger faction within ICT who need things like this to stop them from wandering off down the old firm path. Just because we don't like them, doesn't mean others dinna.

I'm here and at your service cap'n

Ready for action, bar now open, and my instruments are poised.

I believe King Beastie is one of our chief drummers, and I have zogg and crusher on standby.

Bring it on..................

I have finally got the hang of BEBO but dont have many ict fans as friends, so if anyone has a profile, put it here and let ict fans add you.
  Me too, still wondering if I'm too old for bebo.  If you really want to you will find me under forresdame...

I have finally got the hang of BEBO but dont have many ict fans as friends, so if anyone has a profile, put it here and let ict fans add you.

Me too, still wondering if I'm too old for bebo.  If you really want to you will find me under forresdame...

Can't find you forresdame, you might be able to find me ellegeeict.  You'll find a few more ICT pals there too.

Facebook is the site of choice on this side of the pond now ........ cant remember if I am on bebo or myspace as these are all blocked at work and i usually forget to look at these things from home.