FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo is a Saint?

caley100

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the club were taking pish when they said no one outside the OF could beat our offer. Who'd have thunk it?

Perhaps not. I'm sure the distance factor played a factor in the decision especially as his partner didn't want to live up here  :rolleyes02:

its quite funny how little people know about inverness, on a training course in london some guy asked me if i got movies where i come from. :029:

im sure we'll see some action soon

theres a joke in there about action movies, i just don't have the comedy brain to come up with one

If you contrast his exit with other players such as Denzil,Barry, and Dodsy, they all went onto better contracts. However, they conducted their exits with dignity. In Barry, Denzil and Richard they conducted their re-entry with dignity too!

Craig has openly made it clear it was for money. He is better off our books if he lacked ambition which a move to St Mirren is and now we know why Charlie had to sub him so often.

Dargo & Mason are 2 good signings for St Mirren!! Slowly but surely the teams in our half of the table are strengthening there squads  :029:

EXACTLY! Time to get the finger out and stop messing about with trials or getting players up to have a look at them, other clubs in the division seem capable of signing players without trials so why cant we!

Dargo's move to St Mirren brings the difficulties that we face into sharp contrast.

Dargo can't possibly believe that this is a progressive move in a footballing sense, so surely the most likely reasons for him joining them would be financial or location motivated.  If it's financial that seriously bring into question GB's comments about the magnitude of the offer that we made him.  If motivated by location, it just goes to show how much of a 'handicap' we face when signing players.  CD had a successful couple of seasons up here, was adored by most of the fans but still couldn't commit himself to a contract here.

Either way, we certainly don't have our difficulties or troubles to seek when it comes to bringin in quality new players.  Would explain why most other clubs are perceived to more active than us.  Maybe we are as active -  just less successful in achieving the required outcome.

Dargo's move to St Mirren brings the difficulties that we face into sharp contrast.

Dargo can't possibly believe that this is a progressive move in a footballing sense, so surely the most likely reasons for him joining them would be financial or location motivated.  If it's financial that seriously bring into question GB's comments about the magnitude of the offer that we made him.  If motivated by location, it just goes to show how much of a 'handicap' we face when signing players.  CD had a successful couple of seasons up here, was adored by most of the fans but still couldn't commit himself to a contract here.

Either way, we certainly don't have our difficulties or troubles to seek when it comes to bringin in quality new players.  Would explain why most other clubs are perceived to more active than us.  Maybe we are as active -  just less successful in achieving the required outcome.

It was both.. if he could find a club in the Glasgow area that would pay him a signing on fee and a good contract, he was there.

I'd being banking on St Mirren being a club that we would be likely to finish ahead of in the coming season. With Dargo on board that doesn't seem so certain anymore.

Allegedly they are making some good signings.

We'll see though.

I did not realise that this player had such a huge impact on our winning ways!!

All this negativity about the the loss of one player? We have seen them come and go and we have historic proof that this wee club is bigger than any player or manager!

Craig Dargo is history - ICT is the future - Roll on the new season! Punch above their weight?...They most certainly have done and will do again!!

I did not realise that this player had such a huge impact on our winning ways!!

All this negativity about the the loss of one player? We have seen them come and go and we have historic proof that this wee club is bigger than any player or manager!

Craig Dargo is history - ICT is the future - Roll on the new season! Punch above their weight?...They most certainly have done and will do again!!

A good goal scoring forward for any team in the bottom 6 is a huge asset. To lose such a player and having to try and replace him when there is currently very little in the way of good strikers within our budget is an exigent task.

I don't envy CC at all here.

CRAIG!...St Mirren??.... FFS....have you gone completely mad.......

Dargs to Saints

His Missus wants a move to/to remain in the Central Belt (easy to see who wears the trousers there!  :015:) and he will get mroe money that what we can offer while still getting first team football.

It's a good move for him.