FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARIUS NICULAE - WORK PERMIT REJECTED

darndarndarn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed it already ya chancer  :016:

Have you seen the google add that appears on this page "Immigrate To Canada"  :rotflmao:

Anyway, back on topic - after todays performance the sooner we have Niculae available the better, the appeal seems to be gathering a lot of press and everyone you hear (fan, journalist, commentatoror official) is in full support of him being given a permit.  Hopefully this will generate a bit of pressure in getting the appeal heard sooner rather than later.

good old intelligent ads - identifies keywords on the page and shows them accordingly .... all this talk of permits etc brings them up and mentions of canada also does that too. - anyhoo, back to the topic ........

Why do we at ICT have to be so polite - what ever happened to the tribalism that Football used to exude - what about a chant "You can stick yer red tape up yer erse" or " Romanov, get yer (fake) permits oot fer the boys" or " IF I had the wings of a sparrow, if i hand the arse of a cow , I'd shi*e on the home office below.............."          

We witnessed the tribalism that football used to exude on Saturday.  :008:

IF I had the wings of a sparrow,

if i hand the arse of a crow,

I'd fly over whitehall tomorrow

and shi*e on ******** below.

shi*e on, shi*e on,

shi*e on the ******** below below

shi*e on, shi*e on,

shi*e on the ******** below.

Dont worry - I am reliably informed by my mole in the Border and Immigration Agency Sports and Entertainments Team in Sheffield that Niculae is practically a 100% yes - and he has advised me that Marius clearly satisfies the criteria in regard to playing fer ICT in the SPL.

Panels

Where an application does not meet the published criteria, a club may request a panel to consider the player?s skills and experience.  In these cases the sports and entertainments team, Border and Immigration Agency, will refer the club's evidence to an independent panel.

Where possible the club?s supporting evidence will be sent to the governing bodies in advance for their consideration in order to allow an informed decision.

The panel will normally consist of representatives from the relevant football governing bodies together with up to three independent experts. 

The panel's terms of reference are:

To consider whether the player is of the highest calibre  and to consider whether the player is able to contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in UK.

The panel will make a recommendation to the Border and Immigration Agency whose decision will then be relayed to the club.

Full terms of reference and roles of the panel members and the club are available to attendees.

Clubs should note that, in respect of any application, there will only be one panel available (i.e. a panel and recommendation, followed by a decision).  A club should therefore ensure that all evidence it wishes to present in support of its application is presented to the panel.

If the club has previously made an application that was unsuccessful at panel a further panel cannot be requested for the same player during the season.  For these purposes a season is deemed to run from 01 June until 31 May.

Further information

This criteria sheet should be used in conjunction with the Sports and Entertainments Guidance for Employers when making a work permit application.

The above general criteria for work permit applications under the Sports and Entertainment criteria are available in the booklet ?Applying for a Sports and Entertainment Work Permit - Guidance for Employers?.  These can be viewed on the website www.workingintheuk.gov.uk or are available in paper form from the distribution centre telephone 0117 344 1471 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.

For more information please contact us at:

Border and Immigration Agency

Sports and Entertainments Team

PO Box 3468

Sheffield

S3 8WA

The panel's terms of reference are:

To consider whether the player is of the highest calibre  and to consider whether the player is able to contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in UK.

Where in the UK, pray, has the game developed more dramatically at top level over the last decade or so than in Inverness? I would suggest that Marius Nicolae stands to contribute a huge amount to that ongoing development - in a situation where, for reasons of geography, it is very difficult to attract high quality players to Inverness.

There is also no doubt that he is of the highest calibre and he only misses the 75% criterion because of injury.

I thought you would have known Charles, that Charlie has said that they will be using the fact that there were players that he moved for that would not sign for us based on Geography alone, and so we gain a hardship due to our location.  I believe he will be taking that angle.

I thought you would have known Charles, that Charlie has said that they will be using the fact that there were players that he moved for that would not sign for us based on Geography alone, and so we gain a hardship due to our location.  I believe he will be taking that angle.

That's exactly the point I'm making in my post!

Guest birdog

Pretty **** poor effort by "fans" of ICT on the petition if you ask me. Yet again..........apathy strikes deep from within our support.

Get a grip this is all part of the process, Marius failed on the initial requirements to gain a work permit which are set for a reason. He has his appeal today if it fails then it would be right to start a petition however this petition was started way to early we should have waited until all avenues had been explored. Petitioning everything which goes against us before every other possible action is taken makes us look like a bunch of whining kids and is more likely to get peoples backs up than make people see sense as has been said before these online petitions do naff all. Even the petition to get us into the SPL would have counted for nothing had it not been for the support we had from the media.

Just for the record I did sign it.