FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Something is wrong ?

A combination of them all - alledgedly - and this is all personal speculation:

They broke the "rules" of the club by taking on Niculae - CC did NOT want Niculae and he made that clear - my initial anger was over the demise of CC - he was clearly forced to play an unfit Niculae from the start - was possibly "set up" as Brew was waiting in the wings - via the old boy network. The treatment of CC clearly left its mark on some players and Niculae's performances added to that. The fiasco of the Brew appointment was also farcical. The Board gave a lot of people the wrong impression.

Many did not get on with Brew the first time around - then they set up Parky - more behind the door politics - and hey presto Malky comes back - Coincidental ?

The club had a spirit of togetherness - of trust - of equality - all floundering. The professionalism of some players (although possibly playing for themselves as well) plus Gretna has kept this club afloat. They are playing a system around the wrong man.

Teams were picked on behind the scenes rankles - sometimes personal in nature - not on form - again divisive. There were clear "favourites" - chopping and changing did not help either. The Boardroom have the final say as far as I am concerned - Brew was the perfect "yes" man.

Players are leaving or asking to leave in their droves - what about our "buys" in the New Year sales !! - Everybody leaves for personal reasons though.

I have a lot of respect for some of the management - they have been loyal for years - they have knocked their pans in - they have (until this season) maintained fine finances - and they ploughed or influenced the ploughing of money into the club. But they are out of their depth - out of their leagues.

I fear that there may be lots of playing staff changes next season unless we get it right off the field.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know IHE, you dont half come out with some cr@p sometimes ........

Unfortunately, this time, I think you are a lot closer to the mark than some will ever give you credit for.

Quote from IHE

Many did not get on with Brew the first time around - then they set up Parky - more behind the door politics - and hey presto Malky comes back - Coincidental ?

The club had a spirit of togetherness - of trust - of equality - all floundering. The professionalism of some players (although possibly playing for themselves as well) plus Gretna has kept this club afloat. They are playing a system around the wrong man.

Teams were picked on behind the scenes rankles - sometimes personal in nature - not on form - again divisive. There were clear "favourites" - chopping and changing did not help either. The Boardroom have the final say as far as I am concerned - Brew was the perfect "yes" man.

Absolute rubbish !!!

Very interesting stuff IHE, you may well be right I don't know.

My take on the situation is more....boring.

I was a great CC sympathiser as my site history will confirm, I spent a lot of last season arguing on here, fighting his case, and I was very sorry to see him go.

I don't think the signing of Niculae has been good for the club, I'm sure he's a nice guy, he's certainly a good footballer, but he, to my mind, is not what the club is about.

Brewster has though, undoubtably, done well. To win 5 games on the trot is a fantastic achievement in the SPL, it actually developed into 7WINS IN 9 SPL GAMES ! That's impressive stuff.

To be 2 goals down to Celtic and beat them 3-2 is a truly great achievement for Inverness, I mean this is a Celtic team that flirt with the elite of Europe.

I really believe that the present run is little more than a bad spell, inconsistency rules in the SPL.

We're actually only a point poorer off than we were at the same stage last year.

My only real concerns are of the wage structure, I don't think the Niculae signing has been good for the club at all.

A combination of them all - alledgedly - and this is all personal speculation:

They broke the "rules" of the club by taking on Niculae - CC did NOT want Niculae and he made that clear - my initial anger was over the demise of CC - he was clearly forced to play an unfit Niculae from the start - was possibly "set up" as Brew was waiting in the wings - via the old boy network. The treatment of CC clearly left its mark on some players and Niculae's performances added to that. The fiasco of the Brew appointment was also farcical. The Board gave a lot of people the wrong impression.

Players are leaving or asking to leave in their droves - what about our "buys" in the New Year sales !! - Everybody leaves for personal reasons though.

I have a lot of respect for some of the management - they have been loyal for years - they have knocked their pans in - they have (until this season) maintained fine finances - and they ploughed or influenced the ploughing of money into the club. But they are out of their depth - out of their leagues.

I fear that there may be lots of playing staff changes next season unless we get it right off the field.

At last!!!!!

It's been said clearly. Somebody needs to start asking the board about these issues. If IHE's information is correct then the wrong people are running our club and fans need to wake up to that.

It's more than just poor performances and inconsistency, that I could put up with if I believed the players were actually giving anywhere near 100% and if it looked like the manager was picking our strongest team to start. Right now I feel the fans are being short changed by club and players.

We had this last season too though !

Remember last autumn when Johnny Rankin scored two long range goals against Falkirk, well the following 9 games produced no wins, 4 draws and 5 losses, a mere 4 points out of 27 !

Charlie Christie was getting it big time from a fair amount of posters, check out the site history from that spell !

To be honest with you, as I've said, I'm not happy with the wage thing regarding Niculae, and I don't feel the team is as good as it was (we're missing Rankin &Dods) but I really think folk are over reacting to little more than a bad spell

Guest WynessLegend

Laff if ya may but my job is a lot to do with observation and intuition. .................

I have never seen so much moaning and whingeing and lack of camaraderie. Am I wrong? Please tell me that I am - If not we are in deep shittt if we dont sort it out pronto.

Sure IHE. Moaning and whingeing every day you're on this site mate.

The day we win the Champions League you'll still find something to whinge about.

So, I agree, sort it out pronto!

:blah01:

Wyness Legend--if I thought that you were serious then I would be serious-ly concerned.

Otherwise what you say is bowlocks--that's the same as rowlocks on a boat except that they are at the back..  :002: And what you have just said is a whine against IHE.. go figure. :011: which in turn has depressed my spirits.

IHE frequently tries to lift all our spirits by penning imaginative challenging OPINIONS (not whines) , highly artistic meritorious, critically-acclaimed, supremely funny pictures. These evidence a person of great tutored merit, different mentality and a loyal caring fan.......

Now back to the pipe and slippers and my Jack Daniels whusky since it is my birthday today--Do not ask how old is this Scarified Pimple -- old enough tae be yer faither W.L so be nice and behave yersel......eh? :001: 

:cdn:

i think the current slip is down in part to a loss of form but also a run of bad luck, since the gretna game we havent won but a good few of the performances have been fine (see below), we have some very winnable fixtures coming up and a week off to prepare, think the panicking is a it unnecessary, and who realy cares if "russeldinho" leaves!

ICT 3-0 Gretna - hoorah!

Hibs 3-0 ICT - we were pish but hibs were good

ICT 0-1 Rangers - very unlucky, thought we coped well with a team in the latter rounds of the EUFA cup! and could/should have taken 1 or maybe(!) 3 points

ST mir 1-1 ICT - wasnt there but was it not quite even? not a bad result away from home

ICT 1-1 DUFC - awful game but not a bad point, they took their chance but we could have quite easily snatched a win

M'well 3-1 ICT -  we were pretty much blown away by a very good m'well team, no real shame and we battled back quite well

Hibs 2-0 ICT - bad start again but we were far better than them, on another day we would have scored a couple. the fact that one of our players was mom surely backs that up

Celtic 2-ICT 1 - our defence actually coped quite well against a very good team who played barcelona (and did well) the next week. we had them on the ropes last 15 mins

ICT 0-Hearts 3 - Ive.got.nothing.