FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What song should ICT run out to?

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Which song should ICT run out to?  I thought that "Layla" worked quite well at the Dundee United game but what does everyone else think and what are your suggestions?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should march on to the pitch to the tune of Flower of Scotland played by a pipe band....

Just like when Gavin Hastings led the Scotland rugby side out at Murrayfield, shortly before Scotland trounced England thus winning the Grand Slam, the Triple Crown and the Calcutta Cup (1990)   

:022: :014: :022:

They should march on to the pitch to the tune of Flower of Scotland played by a pipe band....

Just like when Gavin Hastings led the Scotland rugby side out at Murrayfield, shortly before Scotland trounced England thus winning the Grand Slam, the Triple Crown and the Calcutta Cup (1990)   

:022: :014: :022:

The 1990 side were captained by David Sole. They slow marched onto the pitch with no music playing.  However, the crowd did give IMO the best ever rendition of Flower of Scotland when the anthems were sung

Guest TinCanFan

the theme tune to the film "Local Hero". the film was set up here in the highlands and i also think it's a beast of a tune

Have to agree.  It's a great tune by Mark Knopfler but I believe that's what Newcastle use when they run out but on the theme of Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits what about "Sultans of Swing"?  That's a great song.

the theme tune to the film "Local Hero". the film was set up here in the highlands and i also think it's a beast of a tune

It's called 'Going Home'. Good idea even if we'd be copying Newcastle. Love the film, must have seen it a dozen times.

For years I kept suggesting 'Battle' by Wolfstone but I think the Tinks have stolen it now.