FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT vs Scotland

Guest TinCanFan

If ICT played Scotland who would you support?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

• Scotland
    • Caley Thistle
    • I'd say neutral

Guest TinCanFan

If the unlikely event of ICT ever playing Scotland ever took place who would you support?  For me personally it would have to be ICT.

Guest TinCanFan

It may seem like a weird question but it nearly happened in England once when Beckham tried to organise a charity game between England and Man U.  It didn't happen though.

Funnily enough, I remember a Highland League select playing a Scotland XI at Kingsmills in the run up to the 1978 World Cup.  The Scotland XI was made up of real fringe players and in the deep recesses of my mind I think it may have been a 2-2 draw.

Was anyone else there?

proctor...scotland aren't the old firm in disguise yes there is a lot of players in the scotland squad that play for the OF but only 6 players that play for the OF played today(thats including the subs that came on so out of 14).7 are playing in the prem and 1 in the championship which is great and the OF players deserved to start or come on today because they are all very good players.so they are not the OF in disguise! scotlands team today:

Scotland: Gordon, Hutton, Weir, McManus, McEveley, Teale (McFadden 69), Brown, Fletcher, McCulloch (Maloney 76), Boyd, O'Connor (Beattie 76).

Subs Not Used: McGregor, Alexander, Caldwell, Hartley.

and i would be a neutral but it would never ever happen!!

I would say that if it was a friendly then I would be neutral, but then if it was a competitive game I would support Scotland. As peoples allegiances for clubs is optional whereas I think your nationality should be more personal and important.

I am a passionate ICT fan, but I am definitely more of a passionate Scot!!!!

ICT every time, something to believe in, Scotland as much as I follow them don't instill that belief in me.

DJS, somewhere in the back of my mind is that game at Kingsmills. I was at a game against a Scotland U21 team I think and remember Eamon Bannon playing for the Scotland team, he had hair then and may even have sored, 2-2 sounds about right.

ict for me, tbh I'm not that proud of being Scottish, i am EXTREMELY  proud of being from the highlands though

Hear, hear, Oats. The Highlands rock.

I'd have to go for ICT, if we beat Scotland then maybe our Scottish players would finally come into contention for national caps.  Admittedly, we haven't the strongest case at the moment while we temporarily prop up the table...