FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CIS Cup

Ritchie Sacramento

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All who were around in 78 will remember the tune. The words have changed a little though:

Brewsters Caley Army

We're on the march wi' Brewster's Army,

We're gonna make old Hampden Roar,

And we'll really shake them up,

When we win the Co-op Cup,

Cos Caley are the only one's who'll score.

We're representing Highland,

And we're gauny do or die,

County cannae dae it,

'Cos they didnae qualify!

We're on the march wi' Brewster's Army,

We're gonna make old Hampden Roar,

And we'll really shake them up,

When we win the Co-op Cup,

Cos Caley are the only one's who'll score.

That's a good thing! If it was Wednesday I'd have to take the day off work, Tuesday I'm off work and in Aberdeen anyway

Good stuff. I'm sure we can meet up for a few cheeky beverages.

I'm delighted. Get the chance to give/get abuse from pupils and staff, and have a walk home instead of the usual trains/bus/car.

I'm delighted as well. I hope we beat them. I've got Aberdeen fans in the office. Maybe one day I can shut them up.

Ummm why?  :024:

To postulate over the advantages of a 4-4-2 formation against a 4-5-1.

I wasn't questioning your motives, just your choice of drinking establishments!  :015:  Is it not a bit of a meat market in there?  Just seems like a strange choice out of all the bars in Aberdeen!

With the Dons recent success in the UEFA Cup and their qualification into the group stages I wonder if this will affect the date of our QF tie.

Uefa Cup group stages commence on 25th Oct. One to keep an eye on I suppose.

I watched Aberdeen against Gretna last Saturday and if they play like that against us, we will beat them out of the park!

Gretna ended up giving as good as they were receiving and Gretna were rubbish.

The Aberdeen management team hid behind the midweek game that was coming up and used that as an excuse for the poor play - well, it worked, Aberdeen won last night but it does not hide the fact that they were dire last Saturday and we will beat them in both the league and cup games!!

Every chance to take them in the QF I think.

They're in Greece on the 25th for the UEFA match against Panathinaikos. Their home fixture on the 27th against Falkirk will, no doubt, now be moved to the Sunday and the QF is now, more than likely, going to take place on the Weds.

CB should field his strongest possible side and take them to the cleaners.

Halloween, spooky things do happen!!!! But has everyone noticed the price they are charging for tickets!!! ?21 adults, no student prices!!!!! :010: :010: :010: :010: :010: :010:

Sorry, but after just moving to Aberdeen uni, I was looking forward to this game, but ?21 for a Cis Cup game, surely they could reduce it?????

You'd think that with so many games in such a short spell they'd want to encourage as many people through the gates as possible to build on the euphoria.  Plus the european income isn't going to leave them short of a penny or two so not like they need to be raking in the cash.

Que Sera

?21 for adults is bad enough, but ?15 for  under 16s is even worse :008:

I was planning on going, but as I normally have two 13yos in tow then it's unlikely I'll go now.

Robbing twats (aye, I know our prices are scandalous too, but at least we reduce them for CIS games).