FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

next season strip?

Guest caleycallum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caleylad

aye i have a pic of it but its on my phone so cant get it on here but i sent it to wyness shuffle so ill pm him and get him to post a photo link

It was mentioned at the fans forum that the design was changed at the last minute so I wouldn't pin your hopes/fears on it being the one in the pic doing the rounds. In fact, it seems to be almost standard practise these days for clubs to leak fake pics to throw counterfeiters off the trail.

By posting the image it only serves one of 2 purposes - it makes you look a little silly when it turns out you got it wrong, or it gives counterfeiters the opportunity to produce black market strips which in turn takes money from the clubs pocket.

For anyone considering posting a picture of the "possible" strip - let your conscience be your guide with regards to whether you think it is the right thing to do or not.

The strip is due out in a little over 4 weeks, is it really that long to wait to allow it to be released in the proper manner?

No I'm afraid I can't - sorry!

Not wanting to get in trouble again!

So long as it doesnt appear on these pages, I cant control what files you send to each other 8) :wink: