FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Take a look at this idiot

Alex MacLeod

Alex--as you said, young and bountiful; sorry beautiful. So--when are you up for the challenge Connie and putting your  photo into the Gallery? :016: C,maaaaaaaannnnn-be a sport love.

Scotty ...160KPH....that's ?  In our congested traffic that's suicidal.--thrilling, but imprudent. How DID you get off ----you are not even "Mature" ?:rotflmao:

Go on....she was a mature woman cop and you had your kilt on and as we all know you have a fine pair of sturdy legs......... :crazy01:

Hey gimme some other kinda challenge - like going over to Canada for a wee touring holiday and not getting a speeding ticket.  When I was there a couple of years ago I was driving up and down the freeway between TO and Ottawa over the speed limit and never had any probs....wwwell everyone else was doin it - didn't want to slow people down.  :023:

That's the TICKET Connie.  Have a wee fling in the Wild East....eh?  The Mounties would have been thrilled by yer Scottish accent and never would have hurt you at all.

All you had to do is say..."My, My, Ossifer, the bark on your tree trunk legs is  so magnificent and shiny.......... To which he will politely reply..."Ma'am these are called leggings , you  over here on a short visit...eh?

But if you had said ..."where's your hoss, boss?" he might have replied.." My horse is away being fitted for his spurs and I don't like slurs--they are a burr under my burroo and I think I will have to give you a paddle on yer saddle. :sillywave: from Canuck country.