FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: Players Websites

Guest ictgirl

Deano hasnt really had a fair chance and i would of been gutted if he'd gone back to Gillingham.

Lookin at the videos on his website he seems to be able to run at players and take them on, and good at finishing.

:029:  Could we not do with someone like that supporting Marius so as we're not just hoofing long balls up . .

Was scoring for fun in reserves, you could say its at a lower level ut at least hes got an eye for goals.

Dont see what the harm would be in giving him more than 5 mins on the park . . .

Hibs 3 v ICT 0

Sunday, Jan 13, 2008

It was a disappointing result.  On a personal note, I was glad to make an appearance albeit after we had conceeded the third goal.  We was not at our best today, and Hibs were given a boost after the appointment of their new management team.

It was nice to see Parky although it was weird seeing him shouting for every decision going against his team but not to benefit us. 

The game started off pretty even and and you could sense Hibs nervousness in the opening exchanges.  Once they scored their first goal the free flowing football was there for all to see and all signs of nerves were gone.  We did have a couple of chances to get ourselves back into the game before the end of the first half but went in 1-0 down at half time.  We started brightly in the second half but couldn't get the goal we needed to boost our chances of winning the game.  We made a couple of substitutions, Dennis and Proc coming on for Bayne and Chipper (Cowie).  Despite the changes Hibs went on to score 2 more goals which meant a hatrick for Hibs' Dean Shiels!  I came on for Blackie and although there was little time left I was glad to get back into action as I hadn't made a first team appearance since October.  Phil was harshly sent off at the death and this summed up our day!

It was a good turnout from the fans once again, and it put a smile on my face to hear them chanting my name.  The only time I will be cutting any shapes (dancing) is when I put the ball in the back of the net and I'm celebrating

:022:

Guest TinCanFan

Seems kind of weird that one diary entry says "Just had pre-lunch meal" at 9.13am!  I wonder if this is ictgirls's creation.

Guest ictgirl

If you stopped being a "doubting Thomas" all the time you will see on the diary page that he stated the time isn't correct on the website.

Hibs

Saturday, Jan 12, 2008

We have just finished our pre match meal and now on the way to the game.  I'm on the bench.

view comments (0)  post comment  permalink 01:08 PM (UTC 0) 

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the time state 01:08pm!!!

As for being my creation, oh I guess I just knew he was on the bench!  :rolleyes02: Get real.  I have better things to do with my time too!