FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: Players Websites

Guest ictgirl

Guest TinCanFan

If I'm right it didn't start snowing until the afternoon so the diary part is completely wrong.  I doubt DM made this up as he probably has better things to do and it's probably someone trying to make people think that it is him.  I reckon I know who made it.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Is Deano away down the road now ? ( As in left the club) i like him he always has a cheery face & seemed to enjoy hearing his name shouted from the North stand

Guest TinCanFan

Obviously you've never some other posters then and with the "don't believe everything you read" comment, I'm guessing that's in relation to the not good enough for Gillingham part, I can understand why they thought that.  Every time I've seen DM (though seldomly I have to say) I felt he was poor and I seem to remember DM saying that ICT were step up from League One which says something about his ability.  If that's another negative comment then so be it.  It's what I think.

Guest kingkojak

'This is the only place to come if you want to read all the latest news about my career.

I'll be updating my diary regularly.'

update it with what exactly?  :024: 

weather reports? currency exchange rates? star sign predictions?

'cos if his recent record is anything to go by it sure as **** isnt going to be about his footballing exploits....

That's a bit harsh. He hasn't really been given a chance to show what he can do. Judging by the video clips on his site, we might be missing a trick here. He looks to be a natural goal scorer. Does Brewster not fancy him because he thinks he's too small?

The best natural goal scorer we ever had was also a bit on the small side. His name was Iain Stewart.

Don't need to for his description of one particular match : Dup? ce am b?tut-o pe Celtic mi-a zis c? am fost "****ing brilliant!"  :003:

Oh, and he gets a Clio here, not the BMWs and Mercedes of his previous clubs.

Edit : tried a few bits in a dodgy online translator, but it made more sense in Romanian. A bit about his contract might to be saying that if all goes well, the club has offered to extend beyond 2009 and build the team around him!

Guest ictgirl

Deano's diary has been updated with his view on yesterdays game.  I don't expect for one minute it's going to be on a daily basis but it's good to read a players view on the game etc.