FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Greetings from Croatia

Guest SuilbhirCroat

Guest SuilbhirCroat

Hello everyone!

I didn't know where to place my first post, so i'll do it here :004:

I'm from Varazdin, Croatia!

I admire and respect Scotland all my life, especially the Highlands and beside that i'm a big football fan. I'm not the kind of supporter who besides his local club supports some big world club. I look for clubs that remind me of my local club. And for some years this club is Inverness CT.

Well, i will be visiting Scotland, especially the Highlands in a month and a half for the first time and of course one of the places we will visit will be Inverness! :clapping01:

Since i didn't find any general Inverness fourm, i joined this one. Even better, because of all the above :003:

:drinking08: to all!

Welcome SuilbhirCroat - interesting username, Suilbhir is Irish for cheerful/eloquent !

I am glad you chose ICT, and hope you stay a fan. Feel free to ask any questions about the club in the ICT forum or if you have questions about Inverness or Scotland this forum here will do nicely.

Our main site has more details about the club including a fixture list ... maybe you will be lucky and see a game when you come to Inverness.

Good on ya  SuilbhirCroat, think you'll find yerself and your fellow country men very welcome in Scotland after a certain football match against our near neighbours last November  :021:

That was a shock result and a real tragedy, was it not..?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest SuilbhirCroat

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Welcome SuilbhirCroat - interesting username, Suilbhir is Irish for cheerful/eloquent !

Yes, i know :004: I was trying to find a word in Gaelic which will mostly describe my personality. So i found this one. At first i was looking for similar word in Scottish Gaelic, but then i found out that Scottish Gaelic is in fact Irish which was brought to Scotland by Scots from Ireland. I hope i got this the right way :003:

Anyway, still got lot to learn :003:

maybe you will be lucky and see a game when you come to Inverness.

We'll see. It would be great!

Good on ya  SuilbhirCroat, think you'll find yerself and your fellow country men very welcome in Scotland after a certain football match against our near neighbours last November  :021:

:015:

I hope so too!

I would just like to say: We "like" them also as much as you do :015:

That was a shock result and a real tragedy, was it not..?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh yes, we cried a river for them!  :019: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest SuilbhirCroat

oh my!!!

here mister!!!  how come they got a response but smee and me never got a cuddle or a kiss back?

i can go in the huff you know!!!   :sillywave:

Oh my!!! :004:

Please, do embrace my greatest apollogies

A very warm Scottish welcome to ya SuilbhirCroat :021:

oh my!!!

hi sweet~peee, welcome!  :bighug: :love07:

Many thanks!!!

:bighug:

Welcome aboard SuilbhirCroat.

Even though I'm an Englishman (I believe I have become an 'adopted Scot' by most of the ICT support  :021:) if, as you say, you are coming over in about  a month and a half this may conicide with the home game against the Dons. If so I'll glady buy you a drink in the Innes Bar.  :021: :021:

Guest SuilbhirCroat

Did ya realise that your nom de plume is an anagram of orbicular **** ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER - HONORARY MEMBER OF THE FC VARTEKS HOOLIEULTRAS.

LOL!

Great perception :clapping03:

Welcome aboard SuilbhirCroat.

Even though I'm an Englishman (I believe I have become an 'adopted Scot' by most of the ICT support  :021:) if, as you say, you are coming over in about  a month and a half this may conicide with the home game against the Dons. If so I'll glady buy you a drink in the Innes Bar.  :021: :021:

That would be great!

But the problem is, we're arriving in Stirling on 05.04. and we'll stay there for 2 days. And if i saw right that's your last game of the season...?

So i won't be able to make it :009:

But according to our plans, we should be in Inverness on Wednesday or Thursday if plan doesn't change. So who knows, maybe we can work something out :003:

You aint no Englishman. Your from Coventry

Coventry NIL if you don't mind..... :001: :blah01:

SuilbhirCroat, do you have any dates? We're up in Inverness from March 27th to 31st.

But the problem is, we're arriving in Stirling on 05.04. and we'll stay there for 2 days. And if i saw right that's your last game of the season...?

5th April is only the last published fixture - we still have 5 games after that where the dates/opposition havent been decided yet.