FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pizza!

RiG

Everyone loves pizza. It's the best thing mankind has ever invented but where do you get yours from and what do you have on it?

I love a good Italian base from Pizza Hut with double pepperoni. Sometimes get a pan with peperoni and bacon. Rare stuff!

I cant stomach pepperoni at all on pizza. About the only pizza i like is Ham and Pineapple. the rest I can live without. Oh....and i prefer cold (cooked) pizza from the fridge  :021:

I cant eat pizza as i have coeliacs disease but i get special bases which are ok so if we go to pizza hut i take em with me and i have cheese, onion loads of em mushrooms tomatoes and garlic just sooooooooo yummy when they do em i cant make em the same at home  :007:

I cant stomach pepperoni at all on pizza. About the only pizza i like is Ham and Pineapple. the rest I can live without. Oh....and i prefer cold (cooked) pizza from the fridge  :021:

pineapple on a pizza is just wrong wrong wrong

The specialty ones in Tesco are pretty good .... whats the brand "Finer" or something like that ?? ..... but if  you want real pizza, you cannot beat a chicago style pizza in chicago ... it has got to have the very best pizzas in the world.

The specialty ones in Tesco are pretty good .... whats the brand "Finer" or something like that ?? ..... but if  you want real pizza, you cannot beat a chicago style pizza in chicago ... it has got to have the very best pizzas in the world.

Tesco Finest.

Most of the Tesco Finest range of foods are pretty yummie.

Pizza.............good one on the go just now from Domino's, Steak Special.......mmmnnnn with slices of steak, onions,steak sauce and a sprinkling of herbs mmmmnnn

jackets on get in the car mmmnnnn.

pepperoni and double mushroom from Dominos does the business...but it's bloody expensive that place.

Can anyone on here give a review of 1st Pizza Direct?

I wouldn't go near them in all honesty.  I've been told (by an ex employee) that if they drop any of the toppings/bases on the floor they pick it up, dust it off and carry on serving it.  NASTY.  Bici's or Pizza Hut are the bee's bollox.

:007:   I was just about to say the C-B-R, Chicken & Bacon Ranch, from there is so0o0o good.

Barbecue Sauce instead of a tomato one . . with chicken, bacon and some veg on it    :010:   Feck it, even if it has been on the floor i'd still definitely advise it     :021:

PIZZA GEEK time

pizza hut. :- italian base:- with margarita topping , hawian or peperoni and peppers

Deep pan  :- must have italian sauce, less fatty toppings as there is more fat in the base, but margarita is good

Dominoes :- thin and crispy iirc with the barbeque chicken one, or a margarita or hawian

Tesco        :- own brand, any as long as there is no mushrooms and the toppings actually look like what they are supposed to however i can recomend the sauce on the wee tesco value ones as a very high score

Coop        :- the margarita is good as is the bbq chicken in the 2 for ?3 promo

Dr Oetker Pizza Ristorante :- Margarita is fab

Goodfellas :- not a fan of the deeply delicious but will eat it at a push

Nappoli's  :- (take away in lossie) love the eastern :- donner meat with plenty chilli sauce

can highly recommend any pizza that has a good healthy lot of basil on top and a decent glug of good olive oil. what was fantastic was the old scicillian base from pizza hut, rectangular base with garlic and herbs mixed in cut in to 8.

but hands down with out a shadow of a doubt the best pizzas i have ever had were the ones we had on the week long work sponsored trip to lake garda in italy,

a large margarita with a CHEAP good bottle of Vino Rosso on the shores of lake garda now that is how it should be done  :crazy07: