FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Radio feature.

Charles Bannerman

For information, BBC Radio Scotland (in the Highlands and Islands only) will be broadcasting a feature item of about 12 minutes duration on Caley Thistle on the "Highland Cafe" programme at 1:15 tomorrow (Fri). The item will look more at ICT's impact on the Inverness community and at financial issues than the playing side and the studio guests will be supporters' spokesperson Mairi MacLean, David Sutherland (of Tullochs, not the Supporters' Trust), Jim Traynor and myself.

Although only available live in the Highlands and Islands, I would imagine that there must be some kind of internet availability as well.

The live version is on the 92-95FM frequency range which is 94.0 in the Inverness area.

I'd really like to hear this but I've been having problems with the BBC iPlayer lately. I heard on the Brian Burnett show tonight that the listen again facility was experiencing technical problems which the Beeb was working on. Hope they get it fixed.

:rotflmao: