FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gillette Soccer Saturday/Special.

FortressICT

Amazing show.

New pundit - Jimmy Flloyd Hasslebaink - absolute legend, superb to watch and listen to. Great addition to the team.

Love watching it on a Saturday afternoon if not at ICT games and the Soccer Special is amazing as also.

Phil Thompson is superb as well.

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

A great programme but i cannot stand phil thomson - the guy is a total w@nk3r, i think they all hate the scouse tw@t too. There are so many other good pundits they have available they could and should get rid of that @r5e.

Soccer specials are never as good as Soccer Saturday - Jeff Stelling makes it.

So I'm the only one that thinks Phil Thompson is a legend??

He was a class player and he's great entertainment on SSN ;)

Anyone else hear Champagne Charlie reporting on Torres' second goal yesterday? Was well funny :rotflmao:

He jus shouted out at the top of his voice.. "Goooooooooooooaaaaaaalll Torrrrressss!" :thumb04: :018:

Thompson is a ****, always like to see Liverpool lose, just due to him

Good clip

what the hell was he shouting after the goal though :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Someone mentioned it on one of the YouTube comment threads after the video (maybe not that specific video but anther one of the many that are out there on YT). I think it was a local Liverpool phrase or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who hopes Hartlepool win because of Jeff. As soon as I seen James Brown had scored for Hartlepool I even started celebrating as i knew the 'I feel good' was coming.