FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

DO YOU WANT TO STAND AT THE FOOTBALL

buffy

HI

I'm Buffy from DAFC.Net and we are campaigning to have standing back at Scottish Football Stadiums.

We have a petition : http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stand-...r-the-pars.html

We need as many signatures as possible to get this off the ground (sorry, bad pun) and I've been on every other SPL and SFL forums asking for the same.

Please, if you are passionate about standing at football matches, bringing back the atmosphere that was once there, [our campaign will be taking into consideration all aspects of finance (sponsorship, fundraising, volunteers), safety, stewarding / policing and planning] then add your names to our petition.

If you have any positive information that would be of any help to us through this campaign please email me on buffy2angel@hotmail.com. Cheers.

We want the CHOICE to SIT / STAND at the football.

Please also start your own petition / campaign so ALL FOOTBALL FANS WHO WANT TO HAVE THE CHOICE TO SIT / STAND AT THE FOOTBALL can do it. :rotflmao:

Buffy

I don't stand at the footy!

I don't wanna block the view for the people behind me!!

so tell them to stand up too ... and the folk behind them, and behind them LOL .....

Petition signed .... not that these do any good, but signed it anyway.

I'd like to know the logic behind the (presumably health and safety based) standing rules. You can stand for ages before the game starts, and at half time, and they insist you stand to honour someone's death. But watching the actual game standing will induce instant death for you and everyone around you? How does that work? :rotflmao:

Where's the harm in limited areas of safe well managed terracing where people can choose to stand and watch football possibly getting in for a little less than the large sums they're currently obliged to fork out for a cramped plastic seat ?

See if they did that, you would be charged extra for the "privelige" of standing.