FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Orion

MissICT

If this is true, Sutherland and Grassa can expect no sympathy from the fans. A thankyou for all that's been done in the past and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Sutherland, Bennet, Smith, Brewster and Malky GTF.

I was told that there was a board meeting at the stadium last night, which i presume is not normal.

If Savage was to buy out Coffin johns shares for example, would he have enough to force a buy out? dont know but that place is rotten to the core just now.

Looks like the Sutherland dynasty is struggling and falling apart.

A thankyou for all that's been done in the past and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Sutherland, Bennet, Smith, Brewster and Malky GTF.

So in the case of Sutherland youre happy enough to take his money which has saved the club from bankrupsy and got it playing SPL football in Inverness and then tell him to GTF when the teams not playing to youre satisfaction? You really know how to encorage people to invest inn the club dont you?

I was told that there was a board meeting at the stadium last night, which i presume is not normal.

If Savage was to buy out Coffin johns shares for example, would he have enough to force a buy out? dont know but that place is rotten to the core just now.

Might the board not maybe have just stayed on late to avoid any angry fans? Did Sandy Catto not buy Coffin Johns shares?

We all had Dougie Mcgillvary to thank for getting us up and running as well, his dynasty came to an abrupt end.

Will Sutherland be able to maintain power against Orion? Sutherlands homes business has seen very hard times lately, would he be able to refuse an offer for his controlling interest in ICT?

So in the case of Sutherland youre happy enough to take his money which has saved the club from bankrupsy and got it playing SPL football in Inverness and then tell him to GTF when the teams not playing to youre satisfaction? You really know how to encorage people to invest inn the club dont you?

He is now holding the club back. If you're happy with that, then that's up to you. I for one am happy to see him GTF.

He is now holding the club back. If you're happy with that, then that's up to you. I for one am happy to see him GTF.

Try having a trip down to Gretna and asking how they feel about their team.

If the club were still a public limited company, I believe, obtaining a 27% shareholding could force a buy out. As it is we were changed to a private limited company and Mr Sutherland and his pets have over 50% so any takeover would need to be by mutual consent and any moneys paid would go into the pockets of the selling shareholders and not the club coffers.

Orion have 12.5%, if memory serves correct.

I think you are right Alex - Orion hold around the 12% mark, the Supporters Trust have a 10% voting right which is the equivalent of shareholding but without a cash value and we also have a further ?10,108 shares. This figure could be increased with the proxy from some of our members. Other than David Sutherland, Sandy Catto is also a major shareholder (Not sure what his percentage is though).

The press release suggests that major shareholders are in agreement. This clarifies that the Supporters Trust are not recognised by our curent board as 'major' shareholders and I would be very surprised if they have asked Orion for their opinion before releasing this statement. So for 'major' shareholders, read Mr Sutherland and Mr Catto.

I heard that Tullochs is on their way out of the club and Orion is coming back.

Could this be the truth?

Never mind the Orion/Tulloch power struggle, I think that recent events have seen the ICT fans enter as competitors in the game to show who really is in charge of this club. Let the pretenders court us for the backing of the guys who really matter.

I heard that Tullochs is on their way out of the club and Orion is coming back.

Could this be the truth?

Never mind the Orion/Tulloch power struggle, I think that recent events have seen the ICT fans enter as competitors in the game to show who really is in charge of this club. Let the pretenders court us for the backing of the guys who really matter.

I wish - this is all about Orion v Tulloch - think about it - Brew/Niculae/treatment of CC/return of DS/departure of AS/Robbo - an Orion employee/ the fires being stoked by stevico etc., etc.

Wish that was the case Caley 100 but I think you will find that Sandy Catto bought the Coff's shares some time ago so unfortunately they are already in the "dynasty".

I wish - this is all about Orion v Tulloch - think about it - Brew/Niculae/treatment of CC/return of DS/departure of AS/Robbo - an Orion employee/ the fires being stoked by stevico etc., etc.

I have read and understood your posts for months mate, I hear what you are saying. But and this is a big but when you are after the same goal as others is there any point in starting arguments within your own team? I read Robbo's thread and was pretty sure of what it was intended to do and to be honest I would have Robbo back in a shot. Like you said in another thread, I couldn't care less who the board are or what their other intentions are as long as their main intention is to take ICT forward or if their main intention requires that ICT move forward as a result.

It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand

I have read and understood your posts for months mate, I hear what you are saying. But and this is a big but when you are after the same goal as others is there any point in starting arguments within your own team? I read Robbo's thread and was pretty sure of what it was intended to do and to be honest I would have Robbo back in a shot. Like you said in another thread, I couldn't care less who the board are or what their other intentions are as long as their main intention is to take ICT forward or if their main intention requires that ICT move forward as a result.

It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand

"my own team" - that is ICT and its future - and I fear the the opposing factions are as much determined to outdo each other as anything else. Look at the "manipulation" of this forum - quite impressive but also frightening. I dont want Robbo now as it would just fuel the fire - sure it may make things better - but it would also up the anti.

This club is going to the dogs becos of in-fighting and power struggles - have you ever considered that going down to the SFL may actually be a better option fer one of the fighting factions?

It is going to take years to clean this mess up - unless there is a complete take over or a complete change - coalition is not an option - or is it ?

One thing is fer sure - and I am fiting it on footballing terms - BREWSTER MUST GO - no matter what corner he is in.

I couldn't care less who the board are or what their other intentions are as long as their main intention is to take ICT forward or if their main intention requires that ICT move forward as a result.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: