FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If We're Not Going Down....

Harry Chibber

First Division Favourite  

131 members have voted

1. 1. I'll leave the OF out of this one (only because I know everyone would vote for them)

• Hibernian
    • Motherwell
    • Hamilton
    • Dundee United
    • Kilmarnock
    • Hearts
    • Falkirk
    • Aberdeen
    • St Mirren

Quite a high percentage of Falkirk fans have kind of accepted that they are going to get relegated. Their next couple of games will make or break them: Hamilton and Midden (no idea in what order or home or away). I still think Hamilton have got to have another bad run before the end and our games after the split will be crucial.

Quite a high percentage of Falkirk fans have kind of accepted that they are going to get relegated. Their next couple of games will make or break them: Hamilton and Midden (no idea in what order or home or away). I still think Hamilton have got to have another bad run before the end and our games after the split will be crucial.

Falkirk didn't look like relegation material today by all accounts...

And not much sign of a bad run for Hamilton on the horizon...

Anyone thinking that it's going to be easier after the split better think again...

I voted Killie in the week, and today made me think that even more. They've got some really tough games coming up, and I reckon they'll be right down there when it comes to the split. In fact, just checked....their next 5 games include Hibs (h), Rangers (a), Aberdeen (a), Celtic (h), us (a)....there's a good chance they could get nothing from those.

Aye, I'm sticking with Killie.

Edited by davieB

I voted Killie in the week, and today made me think that even more. They've got some really tough games coming up, and I reckon they'll be right down there when it comes to the split. In fact, just checked....their next 5 games include Hibs (h), Rangers (a), Aberdeen (a), Celtic (h), us (a)....there's a good chance they could get nothing from those.

Aye, I'm sticking with Killie.

I voted Falkirk but now I'm convinced it will be Killie. As well as the 5 games you mentioned they've also got Hearts and Utd away before the split. I've a feeling ICT, Falkirk & Killie will be very close to each other come the split.

Voted Killie.

They are seriously p!sh IMO.

Us or Hamilton will be 11th.

Falkirk have experience with guys like Pressley and McNamara, and I believe they'll struggle through.

We got rid of Brewster about a month and a bit later than we should of, but with the signings in January, I beleive theres enough time for us to pull through.

Getting guys like Mihadjuks and Foran in is really gonna be a lifeline to us I think.

WE ARE STAYIN' UP!

Voted Killie.

They are seriously p!sh IMO.

Us or Hamilton will be 11th.

Falkirk have experience with guys like Pressley and McNamara, and I believe they'll struggle through.

We got rid of Brewster about a month and a bit later than we should of, but with the signings in January, I beleive theres enough time for us to pull through.

Getting guys like Mihadjuks and Foran in is really gonna be a lifeline to us I think.

WE ARE STAYIN' UP!

You're forgetting Djabi....

• 1 month later...
Guest Muir-Jaggie

I myself dont want the season to end by goal difference. I hope Terry and MM are both taking that on board that we need points and goals just to make sure that doesnt happen. Is there alot of difference in ours and falkirks goal difference????

It never ceases to amaze me how some folk can register and login to get onto this forum but haven't quite managed to master the concept that there other areas on the website (or the World Wide Web for that matter).

Put your mouse over "Team Info" on the blue bar at the top of the page, this will drop a menu down. Then move your mouse down to "League Table" and push down the left button on your mouse. This will open another web page from this site showing a table of the current league positions of all the teams in the SPL and games played, won, drawn, lost, goals for, goals aginst and points accrued for the current league campaign.

49-29=20 ICT

40-32=8 FFS FFC

So yes 12 goals difference.

St Mirren and Kilmarnock will also be in the mix come the split and possibly Hamilton too.

Forgive me if my post appears in any way to be sarcastic as this is purely intentional.

League_table_22Mar09.bmp

Squeaky bum time for the bottom 5 teams. I'm going to stick with Falkirk, but I don't know if that's just because I want them to get relegated. Kilmarnock are awful right now as well and are the team that I would probably pick as my second favourites for relegation.

Squeaky bum time for the bottom 5 teams. I'm going to stick with Falkirk, but I don't know if that's just because I want them to get relegated. Kilmarnock are awful right now as well and are the team that I would probably pick as my second favourites for relegation.

I think Killie were way worse than Falkirk, but the Bairns next few games should, and I hope, will, see them collect nil/zero/nada points. Thereby giving them an insurmountable head start in the relegation stakes, prior to the split when, as we know all the gates open and all Heck will burst forth.

Edited by gordyfromsneck

Guest Muir-Jaggie

But Falkirk have mature ex-celtic players.

Pressley (age 36) and McNamara (age 36) :rotflmao: . Cant see 2 OLD players making a big difference

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Butcher think if we win all our home games we have left, which is 4, would give us 12 points, which leaves us with 40 points, which he thinks would leave us safe.

I cant see this, so we need to pick up points away aswell. I personally belive we could go to Aberdeen and get something, eaven a win, and we should be able to beat St Mirren at home. Hamilton at home on 18th could be a good one aswell, esepcially if they are still hampered by injuries.

I would LOVE Falkirk to go down, but cant see it. Picked up a few points in their last few games, and in the Semis of the cup. Killie dont look good for me either, but AS LONG AS IT ISNT US, i couldnt care less.