FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Didnt We Have A Lovely Day

You just cant bottle that feeling can ya !!

TB pulled a big surprise by "resting" Imrie and Eric and shoving on Rooney and Morais - Tactical feckin beauty - We simply made sure that we had at least nine men behind the ball - the job of the stikers was to work their feckin socks off and they did - but we saved Imrie and Eric fer the next three crucial weeks.

ESSON :D :003: :003: :003: To be honest he didnt really have that much to do - Two decent saves from Boyd and the rest was EASY - SO FECKIN EASY. Gawd did he give Zadi a feckin blasting though !!

TOKELY :003: :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: I thought that was his best game in a long time. Fleck got past him a few times but he alwasy recovered enuff to put the wee Hun off his final ball. Rosscoe is on a dewfensive leash and I cant actually remember him crossing the half way line. SOOPERB

PAVELS ;) :lol: :015: Didnt actually notice him that much which may be a good thing. He is really gelling with Munro.

GRANTY :D :P :021: :D What a feckin goal line clearance and he won most things in the air - a real captains performance.

DJEBI - ZADI :D :D :D The guy is becoming a wee bit of a cult figure - He has little skill, little positional sense but he has the pace, the passion and the committment. He got in the way of most things - often not by design - but I can live with that.

PROCTOR :D :D :D I thought that he petered out in the second half but then he pops up in the penalty box in the 93rd minute - but he looks so lackadaisical at times.

DUNCAN :D :D :D :D :D Back to his feckin best - in the hole - sweeping up everything.

BLACK :D :D :D :D :D MOM by a feckin mile - Who says he hasnt got the spirit fer the fight. I reckon he would have twatted anyone who even dared stop him from taking the pen

FORAN :D :D :D Ran his feckin socks off too - but I think that he is wasted wide left - Hopefully now he is proving his fitness that Butch will put him up front.

ROONEY :D :D :D :D What a thankless task he had but did he feckin work at it - His lack of pace showed at times though.

MORAIS :D :D :D :D This guy could be Juanjo with an engine - He looked really good at times and would have been better if we were more of an attacking force.

Follow Follow GTF ; Hail Hail GTF - O2B :D

I agree with everything youve said.

We worked, they didnt. We tried our absolute hardest, they didnt. And it all comes down to - we wanted it more!

You never will bottle that feeling, but i shall remember it for a long time to come!!

Go on Caley!!

One extra point needed for Lionel though. If you watch the reply of his cross in the last few minutes it is designed to disorientate. McGregor is completely bamboozled. Lionel can see Weir thinking about his contract extension which leads to him miscuing the header. The ball then drops into no man's land. Only Lionel could send in a cross to do that. In fact I feel a new Caley song coming on:

'Have you see the Lionel king,....'

Another point to Procter for bravery. I am surprised that the SFA/SPL video panel has not taken action against Rob Jones for his fore arm smash on Procs. Procs is pretty brave given the bloody nose Kyle gave him so darting in between Weir and McGregor really desrves an extra point for him too.

Essen played extremely well but we do not want him getting too confident after a couple of poor games. Sasha Papac nearly caught him out in terms of sleeping.