Guest Muir-Jaggie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank god for principal then...

You can't deny his goal ratio.. lower division but it wont be long before another club in the 1st picks him up

only 22.. plenty to prove and shouldn't have been doubted by our fans so quickly.. the abuse that one of our own youngsters received before being punted was ridiculous

I tend to agree with you Hairy Chipper. Some of our fans are too quick to write of our own players chances. We have probably all criticised him at some time, but the guy was young and can only improve.

He must be doing something right, heres a we bit of the last match report....

Brechin continued to dominate and they stretched their lead after 50 minutes when Rory McAllister went on a solo run past two players and fired home.

• 4 weeks later...

According to today's Screws Filipe Morais was on the night out with Allan McGregor which has lead Rnagers' keeper to be questioned by the police over an allegation of sexual assault.

I'll wait for the court case before making any assertion as to whether Morais scored or not.

Barry Wilson PEN (Arbroath 1-4 Peterhead)

Martin Bavidge (Arbroath 1-4 Peterhead)

Rory McAllister (Clyde 0-3 Brechin City)

Byran Prunty (Stenhousemuir 0-2 Alloa)

Liam Fox (Stranraer 1-1 Livingston)

Craig MacMillan (Buckie Thistle 3-0 Turriff Utd)

Lewis Mackinnon (Buckie Thistle 3-0 Tuffiff Utd)

Get him signed!

Seriously though, with an impressive record like that its only a matter of time before a team in our league makes a move for him.

Edit - in fact, with Brewster's penchant for his former ICT players, what are the odds on a "dreamticket" Barrowman/McAllister strike force?!

Edited by Yngwie

Get him signed!

Seriously though, with an impressive record like that its only a matter of time before a team in our league makes a move for him.

Edit - in fact, with Brewster's penchant for his former ICT players, what are the odds on a "dreamticket" Barrowman/McAllister strike force?!

:024:

To be fair he has 5 in 5 from cup games and I don't know the sort of opposition Brechin were up against, still, I'm glad to see him enjoying his football

I can't imagine he would want to come back to ICT but you have to be impressed with that record especially when his team aren't exactly dominating the division and he is only 22 yrs of age.... I think there will be a lot of teams taking note of his progress

.... and hopefully a few of our own fans questioning why they were so quick to dismiss him (infact, taking pleasure in humiliating a young ICT prospect)

Edited by Harry Chibber

Don Cowie scored tonight for Watford. They beat Sheff. Utd 3 - 0.

Aye, Don seems to be doing really well at Watford. How long before a Premiership team come in for him I wonder ?

:024:

he's a bit off that I think, Watford hadn't won a game in 8 before last night's result..