FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson

I don't agree with that 'never go back' attitude. Often does work out. If we lose as many players as I suspect, then they need replacing. Someone that can fit in straight away and allow others to settle would be ideal. Wilson would be such a player. If Morais, Foran, Imrie, McBain are all staying, then no need. Otherwise, a good move.

I dont see wilson coming back cause i know TB wont even look at him. Barry should do his coaching badges and maybe look about becoming a manager

So how do you 'know' that TB won't look at Barry?

As Alex MacLeod says, Barry has done some of his coaching badges and is a great and well respected guy to have in the dressing room. I would have him back tomorrow.

Never go back. Look what happend when we took brewster back. Am not saying barry would do bad i just dont think theres a point in taking him back maybe as a youth coach. We always should look for up coming players

Worked ok for Walter Smith and Rankers .

oh yeah :blink:

I don't agree with that 'never go back' attitude. Often does work out. If we lose as many players as I suspect, then they need replacing. Someone that can fit in straight away and allow others to settle would be ideal. Wilson would be such a player. If Morais, Foran, Imrie, McBain are all staying, then no need. Otherwise, a good move.

I dont see wilson coming back cause i know TB wont even look at him. Barry should do his coaching badges and maybe look about becoming a manager

As Alex MacLeod says, Barry has done some of his coaching badges and is a great and well respected guy to have in the dressing room. I would have him back tomorrow.

I would love to have barry back but i cant see TB picking up on him. Maybe barry will do some SFA coaching in dingwall

I would love to have barry back but i cant see TB picking up on him. Maybe barry will do some SFA coaching in dingwall

I know TB won't even look at him and I can't see TB picking up on him are 2 very different phrases. I can assure you TB will look at all of his options depending on the budget he has available. Barry may or may not be part of that, but I'm sure he'll keep his options open.

True ict legend dont make me laugh when the county caley legends match was on who was it he played for oh yes i rest my case mon the staggies

It was only fair he played for use. Use dont really have any legends :D

SO FECK OFF OUR FORUM

we do now craig brewster county legend done what county wanted

ahh snowball. Where have you been these last 5 seasons? Your presence has been dearly,dearly missed.

i have had no reason to be on here over the last 5 years but now its all back i will be here all the time so get used to me sticking around. Have you missed me or something

Barry wont be back, I loved the guy but it's time to move on... Morais is the new Bazza Wilson!

You are right. He can only last an hour as well :D

Last i saw him he could only last 20 mins :lol: He was always a great player to come on in the last 20 mins to give the team a boost and always had great speed on the wing

ahh snowball. Where have you been these last 5 seasons? Your presence has been dearly,dearly missed.

i have had no reason to be on here over the last 5 years but now its all back i will be here all the time so get used to me sticking around. Have you missed me or something

Just shows ya that you rather stay on our forum than your own

I was speaking to a Queens fan on msn last night, she hates Barry, loses the ball, has no pace, not good at shooting on target, no skill and cant last a half of a game.

Perfect for us then :014:

but i have got to admit, he is getting old, i dont think he is what we really need for the SPL REVIVAL TOUR, we need young and fit players. Not old and tired "has-beens" (no offence, he was good in his day)

He's old but he is a legend and we are more likely to get players like him than younger players. Due to our league status now it's going to be even harder to attract players here.

He's old but he is a legend and we are more likely to get players like him than younger players. Due to our league status now it's going to be even harder to attract players here.

Yeah defo, players dont want the travelling every second saturday, they dont want to move house up to Inverness, they wont get paid much. We are lucky that anyone wants to do that. Doesnt Dougie Imrie stay in Larkhall and travels to Inverness alot?

Just shows ya that you rather stay on our forum than your own

Have they even got one!? :blink:

Surely that wouldn't be much fun.

Barry wont be back, I loved the guy but it's time to move on... Morais is the new Bazza Wilson!

I wouldn't put a bet on that. Barry would love to come back to us and would do cheap. he still has enough in him to do a job. I watched him a couple of times at the end of the season and the skill is still there.