FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Buckie Thistle Rollcall

CaleyMad

Maybe everyone else is staying behind to help paint the toilets :blink:

Still need another 2 or 3 people for this Saturday. You could always fit in a couple of hours before heading to Buckie :D

I can't be bothered driving through so I might see if I can hop on a bus for the game. Cheaper as well ken.

EDIT: Balls to it. I am doing nothing else for most of Saturday so I may as well head through :blink:

Edited by RiG

Their ground is a shambles to be fair. The main stand is made out of wood and you could dismantle it with a rusty hammer. There is a patch of grass behind either goal so the away fans might get that. Dont forget to bring your own ball their is plenty of space

I can't be bothered driving through so I might see if I can hop on a bus for the game. Cheaper as well ken.

EDIT: Balls to it. I am doing nothing else for most of Saturday so I may as well head through :022:

Bus from Aberdeen takes forever ken. I was thinking about going but the long bus journey back, plus the fact I hate that dump, is putting me off, so I'm still undecided just now.

Edited by forresdame

If anyone needs me ill be climbing the wall at the back of the ground.

Then at elgin, the gate is broken at the back so crawl through..

Simples :lol:

PM me for my number and i will text the score and scorer etc.

I would leave my number here but i think it will get removed by site admin/mod's.