FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4th stand

I had a dream! Nothing unusual in that but the content of that dream has me puzzled. I'll attempt to recall it.

I.C.T start to play flowing attacking, attractive, winning football in Div 1 and everything in the I.C.T garden is rosie. The lads are doing so well that crowds increase measurably and there is a demand for a fourth stand. The directors decide that they can't afford to build a fourth stand by conventional methods but instead want to give the people of Inverness a real opportunity to contribute by means of supplying building materials. Lego is their preferred choice! Requests go out in local papers, tv etc and lego. beta-builda etc comes flooding in, from not only Inverness but all over the world as it is seen as such a unique project. As it turns out the amount of "building materials" arriving at the stadium is huge -enough to build an entire stadium. The following is the end result but life sized.

http://curiousphotos.blogspot.com/2008/01/...ll-stadium.html

We end up getting sponsored by Lego and fans from all around the world flock to our unique stadium.

Was it Morrocan or Columbian you were on at the time

Glennfiddich!

Dont believe you......Glenfiddich may induce dreams or nightmares........never hallucinations

Exactly - I had a dream. You sound as though you're talking from experience though!

Edited by collectiveaction

I had a dream! Nothing unusual in that but the content of that dream has me puzzled. I'll attempt to recall it.

I.C.T start to play flowing attacking, attractive, winning football in Div 1 and everything in the I.C.T garden is rosie. The lads are doing so well that crowds increase measurably and there is a demand for a fourth stand. The directors decide that they can't afford to build a fourth stand by conventional methods but instead want to give the people of Inverness a real opportunity to contribute by means of supplying building materials. Lego is their preferred choice! Requests go out in local papers, tv etc and lego. beta-builda etc comes flooding in, from not only Inverness but all over the world as it is seen as such a unique project. As it turns out the amount of "building materials" arriving at the stadium is huge -enough to build an entire stadium. The following is the end result but life sized.

http://curiousphotos.blogspot.com/2008/01/...ll-stadium.html

We end up getting sponsored by Lego and fans from all around the world flock to our unique stadium.

Make an appointment son - Your feckin mother and yer childhood experiences need to be analysed. :lol: