FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In saying that, it is a Sunday and travel isn't exactly easy then if your coming from Glasgow/Edinburgh/Abderdeen etc.

it is still ballocks....

What does anyone expect. We have a regular fanbase of a little more than 3000. Many of them only go to home games. For their own personal reasons they don't travel. Many others see this competition as mickey mouse. Semi final attendance at home = 2275. That alone should tell you the sort of numbers to expect at the final.

What does anyone expect. We have a regular fanbase of a little more than 3000. Many of them only go to home games. For their own personal reasons they don't travel. Many others see this competition as mickey mouse. Semi final attendance at home = 2275. That alone should tell you the sort of numbers to expect at the final.

To be honest I actually thought a larger section of our home supprot woudl have went, along with a few coming out of the woodwork aswell. While it would have been nice to fill our section, I don't care, I'm there so I'll be happy enough come Sunday.

Edited by Iain

dundee have sold 5000

In fairness Dundee is 20 minutes along the road whereas most ICT fans will be heading down the glorious A9 for about 2 and a half hours!

Ye but it will be a good day out, leave at 9AM , a couple of fly drinks on the bus or train, go to a club or pub, watch the game, celebrate on the way back up ye a nice day out.

I am bleeding driving so no swally for me :huh:

Being a designated driver is a bit rubbish isn't it? Just make everyone else buy your drinks seeing as you are doing them the favour of taking them down to the game :D

Taking wife and son, no bleeding chance of them buying me a pie never mind a drink :huh:

Then again they are Caley supporters so i dont mind, its their first cup final ever so i hope they come away ecstatic with a Caley victory

Considering in the SPhelL days our usual away attendace would've been 100-200 then this isn't bad going.

Can't say I was expecting a big crowd from us anyway. Bring it on.

We must have had at least 3,500 the last time and our crowds are a good bit larger than they were last time we were in the 1st division so I would have thought 3,400 tickets would have sold out easy :huh:

Any idea how many we have sold so far?

The last final in 2003/2004 season only attracted a crowd of 5428. On the day I thought the crowd was roughly 50/50. Going by previous posts we have sold over 2000 as of yesterdayish. Maybe there will be a rush at the end to buy tickets. Too many people see this as a waste of time this competition. So what, it's a day out and a chance for a trophy against the leagues big boys and the victors will gain the respect of the runners up.

All to play for, so get yer tickets bought.

Not sure if any tickets are available on the day at the ground, I seem to remember the supporters club/officials selling tickets outside some ground as no official vending was allowed/available.

The last final in 2003/2004 season only attracted a crowd of 5428. On the day I thought the crowd was roughly 50/50. Going by previous posts we have sold over 2000 as of yesterdayish. Maybe there will be a rush at the end to buy tickets. Too many people see this as a waste of time this competition. So what, it's a day out and a chance for a trophy against the leagues big boys and the victors will gain the respect of the runners up.

All to play for, so get yer tickets bought.

Not sure if any tickets are available on the day at the ground, I seem to remember the supporters club/officials selling tickets outside some ground as no official vending was allowed/available.

We had a good bit more than Airdrie, we had 2 stands to their 1 and their stand was no where near full.

We got 3,400 i think. So just over half full :rolleyes:

Also what the hell does this mean from the highland news! 'With 2000 tickets sold, the Inverness club are calling on the rest of the city and surrounding area to score two goals by coming to back Terry Butcher's boys in what could be a cracking final.'

it's a reference to this further down the report

"John Robertson led ICT to Challenge Cup victory against Airdrie United in Perth in 2003 before going on to lift the First Division title and that's the goal for Butcher's side this term"

ie, our goal will be to emulate Robbo and win both events.

Too many people see this as a waste of time this competition.

That's a very sad attitude. A cup is a cup is a cup. What are these people waiting for, a Champion's League final?

I find it ridiculous that hibbees and jambos would want to travel up from Edinburgh to watch, but supposed fans can't be *rsed.