Scotsport

Harry Chibber

New season, new scotsport  

80 members have voted

1. 1.

• Better
    • Worse
    • Same

I also liked how when McBain had a shot at goal they managed to call him Munro!!

I can't believe the only manager that was interviewed was Strachan :017:

but I'd definately say it is better than last year even though I'm still tempted by Sentanta

but I'd definately say it is better than last year even though I'm still tempted by Sentanta

Setanta is getting better all the time.... but it don't come cheap.... Last night they had Gus McPherson & Jim Duffy on their highlights programme.... Both were very good - talking a whole lot of sense... much better than Scotsport.

You can get the Setanta highlights for free though, Not sure if it's the same crack as last season as Ive been working both Sundays so far. They're also available to download if you know where to look!

I've slept through both Scotsports so far but it could hardly be any worse than it was!

If they got rid of the moving text messages and match stats from the screen I might be able to concentrate on the pi** being talked by the pundits.

Still too much Old Scum and lack of knowledge about other team's players in the commentary - e.g. Grant Munro (no.6) having a shot at goal in the Dons match.  At least we don't have to listen to those dodgy Irish and Orkney accents and work out what position Sarah O's diddies will be in. 

Fair play on before Rangers  :010: :010:

Even Graham Spiers managed to almost sound magnanamus

How Andy Walker can have an opinion when he knows so little about ICT is beyond me, he just opens wide and lets the 5hite flow :008: :008:

Nice to see Brown getting some much deserved credit

Not seen the new version yet so can't pass comment. No doubt we're still on last and get a paltry 2 minutes or so. Come to think of it - I don't think I'll bother at all this season.....just can't be ersed to sit through all that OF dross.

Aye it was in The Sun today, he has gone to Setanta!

So Scotsport don't have a presenter for this Monday - My money is on Archie presenting it this week, I remember he did one show last season, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry it was that bad!!

Haven't been able to watch it since my digi box started acting up back in March - it was getting so dire that its almost been a relief not to see it!

Setanta just too expensive, had a months freebie last season and I was impressed but can't justify the cost to the boss  :007: and now that Delahunt is going there I'm glad I didn't.