FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2009-10 ICT Football Highlights

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Caley Stan posted a link on the Raith Rovers match thread for highlights of the game that are on the Raith Rovers web-site.

SFL Raith Rovers v ICT - 13th October 2009

Scotty/CD - any chance we could get this pinned and any other highlights links etc for this season can get added? With our drop to the SFL and limited coverage us overseas contingent (although not only us unfortunately) are more limited with our opportunities to see any footage of the games.

Caley Stan - thanks again :019:

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

I was watching Peterhead's highlights the other day, to see how the likes of Rory McAllister and Bobby Mann were getting on in the Peterhead v. Brechin match.

Very simple to record and edit by the looks of things.

Nice to see a team puting up highlights of a game, that are fairly decent and fair, showing the chances of both teams. Unlike the Partick ones. that seem to suggest that they run every team ragged in every game.

The game looked quite good on the highlights. The highlights we good quality, unlike the Partick highlights, that looked like someone had taken in with their mobile. We should start showing highlights of the games on CTO. It probably wouldnt be that hard to do, if some fans volunteered to help with it.

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I remember someone a while ago suggesting that the club should get the Video Arts Dept(or something there about) from the Inverness College to have their students on the course cover ICT games and have it as a subject for the term?

Edited by caleykid1994

That would have been rossco's side to cover...

Anyway a lot of ***** tackles going on as well,saw Russell miss a few, Granty and Sandshoes...well nuf said about him the better.

why is the Pu55y banned?

Edited by caley100

No man marking, virtually no tackles, no aggression, no urgency,no determination. Where is the SPIRIT ?

Very weak performance.

Where we go from here is anybody's guess. Does not look good at all.

Sigh.

That would have been my exact analysis........... but could'nt be bothered on Sunday morning "old elusive one" :rolleyes: :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

I remember someone a while ago suggesting that the club should get the Video Arts Dept(or something there about) from the Inverness College to have their students on the course cover ICT games and have it as a subject for the term?

Yeah I was one of those crazy people. Imagine getting something good and proactive of the ground whilst getting involved with the local community. What an idiotic idea!

Yeah I was one of those crazy people. Imagine getting something good and proactive of the ground whilst getting involved with the local community. What an idiotic idea!

I am assuming the sarcastic dig is aimed at the club ? Perhaps this thread should be read first ? Not too many volunteers have stepped forward though !

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=15936

Shoot the fool! :lol: