FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Partick -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

Bridge and Castle appears right on cue and predictably posts the same thing as he/she has almost every time they have used the keyboard on this site.

Given your use of the word English as a racist adjective I am banning you from this thread and will speak to the moderators about any further action.

It is posters like you who i was referring to in the future thread and who I do not want on this site. Your bile will no longer be tolerated so if you want to continue on thi site you need to take part in discussions rather than just come on, post abuse towards a club official and disappear for another week.

i dont condone racism , i am not sure if that was a racist remark from B&C, it just sounded as if they were describing his nationality, he couldnt be called Scottish, Welsh or an Irish clown. I am not defending B&C, just my thoughts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we all remembering that the Airdrie v Queens game is in the Scottish Cup.

Still, it must knock Queens confidence.

Do you really care about Queens confidence and expect us to be challenging for the league with Butcher in charge :lol: No chance of promotion, lets face it.

i dont condone racism , i am not sure if that was a racist remark from B&C, it just sounded as if they were describing his nationality, he couldnt be called Scottish, Welsh or an Irish clown. I am not defending B&C, just my thoughts

The decision has been made and is not up for debate on this thread. If you have an issue with this decision please use the PM system to discuss your concerns.

In the interests of open-ness, I will however elaborate: This decision is based on not only this thread where the user can call TB a clown if he wishes .... but also on the tone, style and content of the previous posts of this user. I suggest you read them to get a better idea of just what (and when) this user posts.

It is my opinion that the use of the word "English" as an adjective to call him a bigger clown because of his nationality, could be called racist. If the user did not have a history of coming on, slagging butcher and then clearing off and not actually taking part in any discussion we have on this site then we may have just amended the post and told the user to remove that type of adjective, but their posts are ridiculously predictable so I am not going to bother going to that effort.

As stated in the Future thread, we will make an effort to make the site better for decent users, but there is certain behaviour that I will no longer tolerate and this pattern of bilious posts from a user who never takes part in actual discussions is one of them. The user can decide - he/she can take part in the community or **** off out of it. I really dont care what they choose, but those are the terms.

Surely if Imries is suspended it would be for cup games ?

I'd take a punt that TB dropped him due to his inflated Ego, time wasting and attatude to last weeks game dude.

A straight red for certain offences (violent behaviour for example) is an instant suspension for the next match (or longer) regardless of whether it is a league or cup match.

Imrie's punishment was a 1 match league ban effective immediately. (Fact, not speculation but can't be bothered looking for link to SFA)

Heading home now and this could be a very long journey home

Its getting more and more frustating every single game

Cant complain about the first half solid and to be in control of the game but the second half, once again, was shocking had no shape couldn't pass a ball to save our lives, we had a few chances to win but very little

Another comment the moment we went down to 2-1 butcher and malpas looked like they gave up and just wanted home he had been out the whole first half trying to get everything right but when partick scored there second you seen less and less of him out and if someone can explain putting cox on in the 84th minute please send me it

I keep saying i am stopping going to away game and less home games, but I never do it but i can see it finally happening i dont and have never expected us to win every game but at least try to win the game always helps

Some of you may be interested to know, that Butcher is actually from (or was at least born), in Singapore.

Perhaps we should let the opposition take the lead.

:thumb04:

Might be better if Butcher just went away for a pie and pint somewhere at half time as whatever he says just ain't working, or perhaps its a case of like last week and like Dundee, Partick changed things around and he didn't react to it again, will be interesting to hear from those that were at the game.

Your decision to ban is and will be correct.

Positive posts, even if controversal opinions, deserve to be seen.

Destructive posts rarely contribute much to this forum.--get rid of them

And Nod--I would invite you to change your Avatar or texted icon or whatever you call it. Because it is offensive and foul mouthed. And that is my positive emphatic opinion.

Not much you can say about that that we didn't know already. Just like the Alba Cup game, dominated the first half and could have been 3 up, but 1-0 at HT was never going to be enough as the paint pot kicker (that's McCall for you youngsters) was always going to outwit oor Terry as happens every week.

The fog was so thick second half that we never saw much of their two goals down the far end. The equaliser went in at Ryan's right post but feck knows about the winner. After that we saw a fair bit up our end as we dominated in search of an equaliser but never really tested Tuffey. I thought after Sanchez went off we lost the plot and had a load of long punts till we went behind, then we started to play it on the deck as P*r*ick sat in and tried to hit on the break.

Once again ICT fail to protect/build on a lead and blow a great chance to climb the table.

Another inspirational half-time talk from the **** Butcher?

Sack him now, he is an absolute clown - a dithering, shuffling, ignorant old English clown at that.

hey - less of the 'Old'

Unless of course you're refering to my old man - therefore, carry on.!!!!

Yeah and less of the dithering and ignorant too.

Match should have been abandoned. Can we commence a lengthy legal appeal process? Partick like that sort of thing.

Its quite ironic at half time we were all hoping fog wouldn't stop the game, in second half we were all wanting it to get thicker so it would be called off.

If we are only going to play for one half can't we just occasionally make it the second half ! Begining to look like Butcher's relative success with Motherwell was an aberation and that his records at Coventry, Sunderland, Brentford, Sydney and now ICT are the true measure of his (in)ability as a coach and tactitian. I would dearly love hom to prove me wrong over the coming six months.

Agree with everything said so far. Good support today, in volume if not in numbers, and after the early goal seemed like we were going to have a nice party atmosphere for the rest of the game. Ridiculous that we let them get two back, but as we couldn't actually see how it happened it's a bit difficult to apportion blame. Nice saves by Ryan in the first half though.