News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY ///---///\\\---\\\ Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Wales vs Scotland, Six Nations...

Johnboy

Absolutely gutting. To throw away ten points from that position was just absolute madness - Lawson's sin-binning was absolutley ridiculous. The thing that makes it worse is that we were by far the better team, we scored some great tries and were tenacious in defence. Dan Parks was truly magnificent at stand off and the back row really excelled.

You just hope that the stuffing hasn't been knocked out of the side before the next round of games. if Scotland play like that we can beat anyone.

Well peed off. Put ?5 on a draw at 10/1 on the inplay betting with 10 min to go. A draw on 80 min then ref for some reason decides to start game after 80th min. Then the diddy didn't kick it out of play

Scotland lose, bet lost, and not a single winner on horses, football bets looking bad, Think I'll just go to the pub!!

Guest Mahonio

This is how i am feeling just now, :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

How the hell is it every time we play well we lose :angry: :angry: :angry:

Are you allowed to kick it straight out from the re-start?

Terrible. Complete loss of discipline. The second sending of reminded me of Mcfadden against Norway, why do it if your going to go a goal down anyway?

Anyway, at least we FINALLY got to see what it is Dan Parks is capable of.

Terrible. Complete loss of discipline. The second sending of reminded me of Mcfadden against Norway, why do it if your going to go a goal down anyway?

The ball has to be kept in play for the re-start (which gave possession to Wales anyway).

Guest Mahonio

If you do that it is a Scrum to opposition right on half way line and if it was a 22 metre drop out then i think it is allowed for a team to kick it straight out.

What happened in the last 10mins anyway because i was on my way home from work thinking we had nearly won because when i left we were leading 24-10 with 11mins left.

Lawson's sin-binning was absolutley ridiculous.

Can't say I agree at all. The referee warned Cusiter about the teams persistant fouling, who in turn warned the team. Ruck had been called and all he had to do was stand there and wait for the inevitable delivery to the fly-half. Lawson if a f**king idiot for going after the ball, over the top of the ruck and in full view of the ref. He had to be binned.

If we put the ball out on the kick-off, that'd have been it, game over because it was a foul. But then, professional rugby players should know that, right?... :024:

The ball has to be kept in play for the re-start (which gave possession to Wales anyway).

No. As the clock was dead all we had to was kick it out. The only stoppage that could keep the game going are penalties - knock ons, booting it out on the full etc. still stops the game.

As a Welshman I'm very happy tonight :017:

Awful performance though, with the greatest respects to Scotland I think even those on here will admit that as far as the Six Nations go, Scotland are, on paper, a fairly average side.

Incredible to think that before an incredibly close defeat to France last year Wales looked maybe on course for two straight grand slams. Compare that side with the performances so far this year and you wonder what's gone wrong!

Still so much quality in the Wales team though so if we get our act together I think we have a shot at the championship (Y). Really need to pull the finger out though...

As a Welshman I'm very happy tonight :offtopic01:

Awful performance though, with the greatest respects to Scotland I think even those on here will admit that as far as the Six Nations go, Scotland are, on paper, a fairly average side.

Incredible to think that before an incredibly close defeat to France last year Wales looked maybe on course for two straight grand slams. Compare that side with the performances so far this year and you wonder what's gone wrong!

Still so much quality in the Wales team though so if we get our act together I think we have a shot at the championship (Y). Really need to pull the finger out though...

I'd say Wales are fairly average too. Scotland just happen to be indiciplined and average.