News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Derby Day gudgieometer

tm4tj

Out of ten this week for the big game. These are my thoughts.

Esson ****8****His handling was impeccable and he looked back to his very best. Had to deal with a couple of rasping efforts from County but was well capable

Rossco ****7***Swithed to the middle after the break and coped well. Started the game with some misplaced passes and a fresh air swipe but got stronger as the County tried to finish with a flourish.

Bully **4**Not sure what he did wrong, but was replaced at half time, hence the low score. Maybe not his best day, but as County never scored in the first half he must have done something right.

Grantie ****7***Another who has been slated recently but also stood firm in the last gasp onslaught. Guilty of one too many long balls though, and the narrow bumpyCounty pitch might have had something to do with this.

Golly ****7***Put in a good shift and took a sore knock late in the game. Also of the long ball tactic but also stood his ground

Duncan *****10*****Sensational shift from Russelldinho. Even getting praise from County fans. He was everywhere and never shirked a tackle unlike some, and all this despite an early booking.

Cox ****7***Is learning his trade beside a very good teacher in the art of defensive midfielding. Getting back to his early promise.

Hayes ***6***We tend to look for more from Jonny. He flits in and out of games more than he used to and is probably down to teams shutting him down quicker. At least the hair dye has worn off.

Eric **4**Surprisingly stayed on the park for too long. He could not get into the game and his grit and determination are non existant. He has some nice touches but appears to be playing in the wrong position.

Eagle ****7***The Eagle definitely landed at half time and immediately injected some composure in the left midfield. He was unlucky not to be the match winner striking the base of the post from a tight angle and the rebound evading everybody in light blue.

Rooney ****7***Gave as good as he got in the ginger battle with Boyd. Ran his heart out again but the long balls were not accurate enough.

Proctor ***6***Better performance from Proc after some weaker displays, slotted into the right back after the reshuffle and played his part.

Sanchez *2* Ach well, at least he got a few minutes, but too little too late.

Away Crowd 10/10 Another jolly away day, and the double decker back home was bouncing before it left Dingwall

Pretty much agree with your scores mannie, i was impressed with Eagle when he came- much better than i've seen from him before.

This coincided with us playing more passes on the ground, and thus more opperchancities, wonder if he will start tomorrow?

Odi was so off the pace, he can be good but against the gypo's in their tight wee pitch he had no chance.

pretty much agree with the ratings above

Duncan was immense and without him in the team then i truly believe we may have lost that game

Bulvitis was correctly hooked at HT as in my opinion he was being dispossessed too easily and was not winning enough 50/50s, Barrowman even won a couple of headers against him!! I think the score being level at half-time was more to do with good goalkeeping and questionable finishing rather than good defensive work. Tokely provided much more strength in the middle after the break.

Ok

Thanks for all the responses voicing your opinions

You didn't ask for anyones opinions :rolleyes:

You are of course correct, I never asked, but maybe others had some differing views of the game and can contribute, as 100 and libero did. My opinion is not always the correct one............as my wife keeps telling me.

It is a site for fans by fans and every contribution helps, some positive and some negative, they are however what it's all about, different opinions on the one constant. I actually spent a fair bit of time adding heaps of emoticons only for the site to tell me there were too many for me to post it like that, I therefore had to alter it to show stars instead.

thats life :lol:

Anyway, give us your view for a change, it would be nice to see someone elses views, as smee who is not able to get to so many games did in one of the topics, well done.

I couldn't make it on Saturday, so your comments were welcome and interesting. Disappointed to read of another poor performance from Odhiambo, but I think he's done enough in previous games to warrant persevering with.

Also not surprised to read your comments on Duncan.... He's probably been our best, and most influential player since he came back into favour with TB. Often wonder why he was out of favour for so many games early on in the season, when some of our performances were very poor....

But ours is not to reason why.

Edited by Johnboy