FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hampden - the Roll Call....

maimie

Who's all going?

How are you getting?

Where are you going before hand??

me, caleyjen and hubby, caleytillayedie and 2 of the aberfoyle branch of the ict supporters club!

HTA bus - leaving at 9.30?? :010: :010: :010:

not sure - maybe up the toon or over battlefield way....  any child friendly ideas?

Springfield bus fae Elgin, down to Hampden and back.

Canna mind which pub it is we're going to, but its one of the ones a couple of hundred yards away from the stadium.

Springfield Pub opens the back door for pints and rolls at 7.30am apparantly, then leave at 9am. I better pack plenty of non-alcoholic drinks too, otherwise this game will be a total blur!!  :017:

Myself, BridgeEnder, Joedimaggio plus many others.

I'm heading down from Aberdeen on Friday night so the party starts at 6.40pm on Friday!

Maybe head to Pandoras in Queens Park if we get there early enough, it will probably be full by 11.30am!

:drinking08:

And to rub salt in the wounds, these channels ARE showing it!!

Scotland's match against France on Saturday will have a television audience of millions, as broadcasters around the world have queued up to buy the rights to the match.

As well as Sky Sports showing the match live throughout the UK, and BBC Scotland showing highlights, it will be shown by TF1 in France, and all the following broadcasters have acquired rights. Check local listings for confirmation of full details.

Belgium (Telenet)

Greece (TAF)

Georgia (Intersport media)

Germany (Sport A)

China (CCTV)

China (SINA.com) - broadband

Russia (NTV Plus)

Latin America (ESPN)

Oceania (ESPN)

Africa (ESPN)

Israel (ESPN)

Albania (Telesport)

Middle East (ASBU)

Slovenia (PRVA TV)

Hong Kong (i-Cable)

Poland (Polsat)

Spain (TVE)

Ecuador (Canal 1)

Latin America (TV Nacional)

Bulgaria (TV7)

Malaysia & Brunei (MEASAT)

Hungary (Candover Ltd) internet

Indonesia (TV7)

I bought my tickets back in June though, so i'll be at the game  :clapping04: Don't mean to gloat like  :016:

Me plus 7 others. By car. 

No-one can rob us of the sheer joy of this occasion...................until at least one minute past 5pm anyway!

"We'll be coming, we'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road..........................."  :brave: