Daft Rumours

Ronaldo

I'm so fed up of seeing no rumours that I'm going to make some up and the daftest should get a prize

I've heard a rumour, seriously, that we have approched Jimmy Calderwood to be our goalkeeping coach.

I heard that a guy called Ron Archer is heading for south africa to teach Drogba to play ping pong with his good arm so he has something to do when his mates are playing football.

Guest Mahonio

I'm so fed up of seeing no rumours that I'm going to make some up and the daftest should get a prize

I've heard a rumour, seriously, that we have approched Jimmy Calderwood to be our goalkeeping coach.

I would watch out because i got slated for "making up rumours". Just thought i would let you know because, believe me, there will be people who will slate you as well for doing it and if there aren't then i WILL be questioning why i got slated and you didn't so be warned ok :lol:.

making them up in General Nonsense and posting that they are made-up is fine !!! Its called light relief ... if they were posted in the rumour mill as 'fact' it would be a different story :lol:

I heard a rumour that niculae is a pri*k :lol:

I heard a rumour that Mahonio is over-sensitive and somewhat paranoid !

I heard a rumour that this thread would be closed if some people spoiled it by getting personal

Guest Mahonio

I heard a rumour that niculae is a pri*k :)

I heard a rumour that Mahonio is over-sensitive and somewhat paranoid !

I heard a rumour that this thread would be closed if some people spoiled it by getting personal

Your damn right, i was livid when i saw this so i EXPECT AN APOLOGY!!!!! :P :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Mahonio

Only 9 smileys? Not that livid. :angry:

Do you get irony in Thurso?

You should come up sometime, just to see me :P :lol: .

Guest Mahonio

Only 9 smileys? Not that livid. :P

Do you get irony in Thurso?

Yo?u should come up sometime, just to see me :D :lol: .

Your not the guy everyones looking for are you??

Why are they looking for me, should i be worried? :P

Guest Mahonio

I just realised what you meant Alex, slow or what :rolleyes: :D :D :lol: ?

No, i ain't that guy but i do know him personally and also his wife and kids and if i am being honest, it is a total mystery as to why he disappeared as he ain't like that.

His father who is 66yrs old if i remember, was going to go down to the final game of the season until a police and resxue search had been called for that day which changed his mind as either he wanted to be part of that search or he didn't want to go down to the game only to get a dreaded phone call so please understand what they are going through :( .