Ref. for Saturday

Libero

Inverness CT v Celtic - Calum Murray

(Live on Sky Sports, 12.15pm)

The name definitely rings a bell but i cant think if its for good or bad reasons.

Can anyone give any info on the whistler for this weekend?

Callum Murray!? ARGH! For those who might no remember him he is the ginger haired referee. At Tynecastle he turned in one of the most inept performances I have ever seen from a referee as we hammered Hearts 0 - 0. Still, he's not as bad as Freeland or MacDonald. Bring back Willie Young!

At least in the game with Rangers at Ibrox he proved he wasn't afraid to give a decision against the OF.

If any referee hadn't given that penalty they should have been sacked. Blatant doesn't even come close to describing it.

I remember driving through Aberdeen and when I heard we had a penalty at Ibrox, in the last minute and Grandad Weir had been sent off I almost crashed!

At least in the game with Rangers at Ibrox he proved he wasn't afraid to give a decision against the OF.

If any referee hadn't given that penalty they should have been sacked. Blatant doesn't even come close to describing it.

I remember driving through Aberdeen and when I heard we had a penalty at Ibrox, in the last minute and Grandad Weir had been sent off I almost crashed!

i remember laughing at the tv that night as the scrolling news had a bit about how walter smith had rewarded wier with a new contract for his excellent performances closely followed by wier sent off for rangers...... also remember trying so hard to not shout and wake up the whole house when we scored

Here we are again, when all else fails, blame the ref. If you really thought he was shocking today, prepare yourself for a very long, disappointing season. There will be much worse to come. For my money, the ref today had a good game.

I really don't see how what you're suggesting here is relevent?

We were beaten by a single superb effort. What is being said here is that the referee was extremely poor. He's not being blamed for anything - yet you see fit to jump to that conclusion?

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

he was shocking simple as that

Here we are again, when all else fails, blame the ref. If you really thought he was shocking today, prepare yourself for a very long, disappointing season. There will be much worse to come. For my money, the ref today had a good game.

The only way that somebody could be worse is that if someone was punched and they stayed on the park!

worst referee in scottish football if you ask me