Killie/Rangers Ticket Prices

WYNESS101

Full-time Sudents: ?7

Got My tickets and booked the bus :twothumbsup:

Is this for full time students over 18 as well? I was under the impression it wasn't.

We'll I'm 18 and a full time student and I was given a ticket for ?7 :blink:

Is this for full time students over 18 as well? I was under the impression it wasn't.

Oh well maybe you should return it and pay full price then as it was obviously as error.

You must be feeling terrible for short changing Ibrox of ?16 never mind.

Oh well maybe you should return it and pay full price then as it was obviously as error.

I'm a student I don't have all the money in the world so why should I go back. If the club sold it at the wrong price then it's their fault not mine!

I dunno why peepz are getting so wound up about it. The gers losing a few pounds. Ffs they are a huge club...Don't think they will miss it that much. and the person who sold me them knew I was a full time student.

Im a student and will have to pay 23 quid but does anyone know why they dont do student concessions. I checked for the celtic cup match and they were doing student concessions for home fans but not for us so i didnt go i wouldnt be surprised if student rangers supporters will get a concession but anyway i will go to many rangers fans i need to wind up and if we won and i wasnt there i would be so gutted i missed last time with blackies pen but i will be there 23 quid or not

Have to say thanks to Laura for the awesome service from the club. Mrs Dude phoned for tickets for Rangers game at about 3.15pm yesterday. They were here at 8.50am this morning! :clapping: :clapping:

I'm a student I don't have all the money in the world so why should I go back. If the club sold it at the wrong price then it's their fault not mine!

If you look young enough and think you can get away with it then go for it. For being a couple months older the difference in price is mental. Still miffed myself on all of this under 18 student nonsense. I didn't have as many outgoings when i was 18 as i do these days so i would say i find myself with even less cash than i had at 18. If they are going to make a student price (which i am always very grateful for) it should be open to ALL students and not just under 18.