FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's title

bauhaus

Rangers or Celtic? Who do you think will be crowned on Sunday. Celtic have the better team to watch, but they also have a fair few divers - which I hate. Rangers have scored more goals - but they have Kyle Lafferty - who cant stay on his feet. Celtic are more exciting to watch as a neutral, Rangers grind teams down and are more of a team! Celtic have peed almost everyone off with their conspiracy theories, Rangers have kept reasonable quiet - the actions of a guilty party?

When it comes down to it I dont really care, but i prefer the dignity one manager has shown, whilst the other has been a disgrace and a loose cannon at times. However I think that Mr Smith will not be able to bite his lip any longer if his team wins the title, and will depart Castle Greyskull with a reflectional rant at the attitute of John Reid and those below him, just to prime things for next season.

Someone said to me today that Celtic had broken a world record this season, for national top flight league games. Seemingly they have had more penalties this season , than anyone else in a top league - Does anyone know if that is true or not, Manchester City were the team removed from that proud record.

• Disagree 1

Lennon's a wee nyaff but sometimes big personalities can be good to watch. I don't like him but I enjoy the passion he stirs. It's the hand of John Reid I despise. The whole refereeing debacle is so Machiavellian and playing to the gallery, I can only see it being this war criminal behind it. It's this playing the victim that's led to ref strikes and poppy hating (I know he was against it but that's what happens when you let the genie out of the bottle).

I would also like to see Smith leave on a high, just as I wanted O'Neill to - sentimental old me - but that's definitely a secondary reason.

If I had to choose it would be Rangers for all the reasons above not to choose Celtic, namely Neil Lennon, but I don't have to choose so I'm not. :shrug:

Solely because I have a strong dislike for Neil Lennon I want them to lose both the league and the Scottish Cup.

The gloating from the other cheek of the old firm arse will be unbearable but to see Lennon's face and hear his excuses for capitulating what by rights they should walk/should have walked will be worth it.

I have no hidden anti-catholic agenda here, just an intense dislike for Mr Lennon. If Walter Smith or Ally McCoist had behaved as he did this season then it would be the reverse.

For the attitude and behaviour of the Rankers fans I'd love to see Ceptic win the league and shut the gloating knuckle draggers up , but in saying that I would love to see anyone but the bigot brothers winning it .

Can't argue with that either, it's a quandary. Or is it?

I almost resisted responding to this, since whenever there is an OF derby I never watch it as it is impossible to watch something where you want both teams to lose, but just for consistency - couldn't give a monkeys chuff really, as far as I am concerned they might as well toss a coin at the start of the season, save on all the aggro and BS and just play all their games against the rest of us as exhibition matches so their brightest and best can sell themselves on the market stall so they can GTF out of Scottish football!

For me it has to be Rangers just to get rid of that sideshow freak. We should have told him that we really didnt try against them and could have put six past them. :tongue:

He is solely responsible for bringing Scottish football down. The disrespect he shows all teams is unbelievable. This both as a player and a manager, just ask Juanjo, Jim Jeffries, Peter Houston, Ally McCoist and so on.........................

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

personally i hope rangers as then we can claim that it was us that helped them to win it and take some aclaim.

also neil lennons a disgrace saying things like hearts and motherwell didnt try. if he is saying that then walter smith should be saying that aberdeen havnt tried against them at all this season so there goes lennons daft theory.

i think it just shows the divide between the old firm and the rest (except us) not that teams dont try

Who cares? Been a disappointing season, Rangers are a weak team with little actual quality yet have managed to grind out results, Celtic have players who flatter to decieve and a manager who is abnoxious - the only light at Parkhead is the impact of Commons, yet as with every season not a single so called 'challenger' could appear. No matter how poor & weak the OF get we still dont see Hearts, D Utd etc give it a go despite all their promise, as ever its a 20+ pt gap from OF to the rest - seems the worse they are the worse everyone else plays.

The league is crying out for a challenger & a bit of change

• Agree 1

Aye, it's been a poor season really. Rangers will probably win it (it's theirs to lose) but their team has been cobbled together at times. Celtic have some really good players but seem to bottle it, e.g. against us !

The Rangers for me, for several reasons. Walter and Ally and their impeccable dignity, the onfield panache of the lads in light blue, and finally, the quintessential good humour and harmless banter of the proud and lusty denizens of Ibrox Stadium.

Did you fall on your head? Walter Smith and impeccable dignity? He's not in the same league as Lennon but impeccable? No way.